Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is Angelina Jolie anorexic?

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    yes she has always been thin, but not THIS thin. she is not anorexic, just on heroine. sorry about your dad, stayyoung&pretty. has anyone noticed Brad's type of woman? When he and Jen got together, she was very skinny with long hair. Gwen was skinny with long hair. Angelina is beyond skinny with long hair. ALso, apparently he chooses women with family issues.
    Thanks sunshine.
    I agree with you abotu Brads preference when it comes to his women- Jennifer even said he likes em thin. That was her catty comment when Angelina got pregnant- the front cover of magazines here were saying-JEN'S CATTY COMMENT- 'BRAD WILL HATE YOU FAT!'

Angelina looks the thinnest she's ever been now.
    I have no doubt she's back on the H. Just because she gave it up before does not mean she cant go back- most of them can never be completely clean. Heroin's a hard drug to forget apparently once you've had a taste.

Bronze Member

Maybe i shouldn't spill this one here but oh well :0
    Julia roberts is no one's little sweetheart . the bed to the top is long and filled with production boys photos of little miss sweetheart in sweet nothings! Also the name tuna boat comes to mind!

And Jlo well that is an entirely different league of bed hopping to the top!

^What? Yeah thats all well and good, but this is a thread about Angelina Jolie and her emaciated body.

So Angelina's skinny? That doesn't nessacarily mean anorexic. We're not her physician, we're not in the position to diagnos her.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Bronze Member

oh sorry got off topic! Well the rest of the gossip is that she is actually a pretty nice but quiet person and that until recently she was off the "H".

Until recently? She's still off heroin. You're even more out of the loop than I am. You can't just start your own string of gossip. That's cheating. It has to start from a reliable source and escalade as it's past on from person to peron like the game you play as a kid, Telephone.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

There was a blind about a sex siren and humanitarian who was back on heroin- since then i've read oif angelina being reffered to as a 'siren' and we all know shes a humanitarian.

I'm sorry but i think she is very much back on drugs for whatever reason and its shows. Shes a gorgeous woman but its obvious that she's not looking healthy.

Is it just me, or do all these new moms (who were thin to begin with) get even skinnier after they have kids? It seems to be the case with Angelina, Michelle Williams, Denise Richards, Christine Taylor, Katie Holmes, Victoria Beckham...I can go on! It's almost as if they're all competing to be the thinnest post-partum woman!

Cherry, I had two kids and got really skinny and underweight after the second one. I was nursing her and running after two, constantly on my feet. It can really take a toll. As for Angelina she's always been skinny. I'm sure her schedule and the emotionally difficult situation is just the problem.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Faker View Post
    Julia roberts is no one's little sweetheart . the bed to the top is long and filled with production boys photos of little miss sweetheart in sweet nothings! Also the name tuna boat comes to mind!

thank you for the gossip!! i totally believe jlo banged her way to the top. I remember one time, when she was with Ben, he said "Jen can count the number of people she's been with on one hand. that's the closest thing to a virgin you can get in Hollywood." i was like woah-what lies is that fat ass spewing. so its nice to have my suspicions somehwhat confirmed. also-who in their right mind would touch julia roberts? so ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    So Angelina's skinny? That doesn't nessacarily mean anorexic. We're not her physician, we're not in the position to diagnos her.
    So are we allowed to speculate juicy? Or must we go through your PR firm. This is still a gossip site, most people just wanna call it as they see it unless they have insider info

Quote Originally Posted by saimamom View Post
    Cherry, I had two kids and got really skinny and underweight after the second one. I was nursing her and running after two, constantly on my feet. It can really take a toll. As for Angelina she's always been skinny. I'm sure her schedule and the emotionally difficult situation is just the problem.
    You make a good point, Saimamom. A friend of mine is skinnier now then she was before the baby and she's perfectly healthy. Infact, she looks better now than she did before and seems much happier and confident too. But then again, she was somewhat overweight before the pregnancy. Soth one second you're sending me private messages trying to call a truce, the next you're bumping heads with me again. Like i've said before, everyone's entitled to their opinion and there's no reason why you or I are any different. Speculate as much as you want. But even I can give everyone the benefit of a doubt.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Juicy dont be so paranoid, and take a chill pill. Have your opinions please Im not saying a word. No butting heads on my part. But it is OK if I say something that you dont necessarily agree with - right?

Quote Originally Posted by Faker View Post

I'm just wondering where you get your information from?

No, i'll cut you.
    Of course it is, and it is OK that I don't fancy Cate Blanchett all that much right? I mean that is why you decided to engage in an argument with me in the first place.
    Last edited by JuicyLucy; February 10th, 2007 at 05:30 AM.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information