Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Allegra Versace

Woah, I find it plain bizarre that she is at this event with all those people around her who are smiling for the camera, while she looks like she is on her deathbed. Her hands are really purple, I don't think that at this point she could fully recover, her organs are probably damaged by now.

A thing I'm beginning to notice: when people have a relatively short time left to live they often get wall-eyed (yeah, J-Lo's fugly hubby is wall-eyed, too, but I mean people who never had a wall-eye problem). I've seen it in several people. It may be a coincidence, but if it isn't, this girl is on her way out
    I think you might be right. My mother was saying the same thing about a person, a couple of weeks later he was dead.

I can only wish her the best of luck to make the turnaround but it doesn't seem like she has many people around her who could tell her the truth. So sad.
    If I did have a tumor, I'd name it Marla. - Fight Club

^^^
    she's been in and out of treatment for years, everyone knows she's sick. but there is only so much the people around you can do. i think she's too far gone to ever recover in a significant way.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post

I think you might be right. My mother was saying the same thing about a person, a couple of weeks later he was dead.
    that even happened to Marilyn Monroe one her last photo shoots that was inside her home for Life magazine, she's a bit wall-eyed too.
    and i think its sick how shes out partying and shit with all these ppl supposedly ignoring the fact that she's a walking corpse!

she looks incredibly sad and unhappy

i dont know i feel like she's almost not really wanting to be there. i've never seen an interview with her, or any sort of showing off. so i dont really feel the need to make fun of her.

she has a true serious disease, not like the skinny lollipop heads all over hollywood who do this to themselves for "work".

i think allegra has serious mental issues, that go far beyond just being thin. i dont know the relationship with her mother and father and extended family, or lovers. maybe the eating thing is the only thing in her life she can control and it's just obsessive now to the point of no return. she obviously knows she's dying and hates herself.

i don't think for one minute she's being a 'party girl'. she's probably sitting at home in front of the mirror depressed and crying and people want her to go out and get out of the house. so they dress her up for events and make her go out.

i could be totally wrong that's just what i think.

A thing I'm beginning to notice: when people have a relatively short time left to live they often get wall-eyed (yeah, J-Lo's fugly hubby is wall-eyed, too, but I mean people who never had a wall-eye problem). I've seen it in several people. It may be a coincidence, but if it isn't, this girl is on her way out

this walleye thing is interesting, is this people who are obviously dying or could it happen to anyone out of the blue who is going to die. i need to read more about this, i could make millions picking out wall eyed people off streets and predicting their deaths! well maybe not make millions, i'd probably get run out of town by people with burning torches yelling SHES A WITCH!

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I know a wall-eyed bitch i wish would die.

Oops was that out loud?
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

who?!

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Just some bitch-ass manager at work who treats everyone like shit.

No one interesting
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

the sad thing is she probably thinks she's fat.

if I were born into that family, I'd be messed the fuck up, too.

poor dear. I hope she has an heir lined up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information