Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Allegra Beck (Donatella's daughter)

Elite Member

She doesn't belong in this forum; she should be moved to the Celebrity Death Watch thread.

Ew.

Quote Originally Posted by choclateglitter View Post
    OMG! That is so wrong what age is she? and her mum should be getting her help.Dontella ew i so hate her...
    Supposedly she has gotten treatment since those pictures were taken, that's why I was asking if there was anything more recent. But even if they locked her up in some kind of treatment center, that doesn't mean this is curable. At this point, they could probably throw all the treatment you want at her and she might not be able to come back from the brink.

The most recent one I have seen is the one in the first post... in the black t-shirt and multicolored skirt. It's from a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lennonfan View Post
    Supposedly she has gotten treatment since those pictures were taken, that's why I was asking if there was anything more recent. But even if they locked her up in some kind of treatment center, that doesn't mean this is curable. At this point, they could probably throw all the treatment you want at her and she might not be able to come back from the brink.
    Do you mean like they are seriously worried about her health? I'm not trying to be funny here, really want to know. And yes, they should be worried about her health, it just seems so rare that anything more than gossip happens when a celeb gets that thin. I actually thought a few of those pictures were photoshopped!
    Buying is a profound pleasure. Simone De Beauvoir

Did anyone else notice how gigantic her feet look in comparison to the rest of her body? I mean, she gets to that place where shes stick thin and then shes got the big feet to be self concious about...
    Dramatically overdramatic

Yes, I definitely did read that she was getting/had gotten treatment, but I just read that once and who knows where it was....I don't have the energy to do a Google search, it's too late!

A*O

I can easily see how she got into this state. Her mother is fashion industry royalty where thin, thinner, thinnest DEFINES who you are. She is surrounded by fashion industry people who obsess about weight and judge you for it. I doubt her mother has any problem with the fact that her daughter conforms to what many fashion people (models, photographers, stylists, etc) condider 'normal'. While she remains in that environment and with those people, including her monstrous mother, Allegra doesn't stand a hope in hell of dealing with her illness.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

She was (still is?) in that state for quite a while. Hers is among the pictures I've seen that make me wonder how she's stayed alive as long as she has. How do people this feeble even wake up in the morning, walk around and go through the barest motions of daily life?? Even if she manages to put on weight, surely her health has been ruined for life...
    Founder, Alan Rickman Bedtime Story Societyhttp://www.skapunkandotherjunk.com/i...tter_snape.gif

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I can easily see how she got into this state. Her mother is fashion industry royalty where thin, thinner, thinnest DEFINES who you are. She is surrounded by fashion industry people who obsess about weight and judge you for it. I doubt her mother has any problem with the fact that her daughter conforms to what many fashion people (models, photographers, stylists, etc) condider 'normal'. While she remains in that environment and with those people, including her monstrous mother, Allegra doesn't stand a hope in hell of dealing with her illness.
    Not only that, but the fact that her uncle was murdered and then, it turned out, probably much to everyone's surprise, he left the bulk of the company to her and she was just a kid...how extremely traumatic. She must have all kinds of guilt around that.

Well I tried to look for a recent pic of Allegra, and the recent ine that I found was from May of this year:

I dunno if she went to treatment after May put this chick seriously needs some food ASAP!

Boy, she is UGLY. Just look at that MOUTH. Ewwwwwwwwwww.

A*O

Ewwwwww look - Donatella's face in profile is almost entirely FLAT
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Ewwwwww look - Donatella's face in profile is almost entirely FLAT
    Yeah, Donatella truly looks a mess.

A*O

Didn't Karen Carpenter die from heart failure (caused by anorexia)?

Yeah, I think it was heart failure.^

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information