Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alessandra Ambrosio, Brooklyn Decker and Crystal Renn in Bikinis

Crystal Renn is gorgeous. Ambrosio looks like a skinny, old man next to her.

What is that thing in her bottoms? Is it like a camel toe protector? Not that Ambrosio needs it. She really looks gross.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post

The girl in the green bikini is a plus-size model? WTH? She looks like a size 10 at most.
    i hope you mean some european size 10 because she's tiny!

Alessandra does look stickly next to real bodies...Crystal Renn is beautiful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

That's quite a web/fin/rudder she's got going on behind her left knee. She should probably stay out of the water for a little while.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Her knees are so bony

The bigger model is probably about a size 8 or 10. My body looked exactly like that when I was that size (am a 12 now, waahh so fat omg). At 5'8" I was about 135-140 lbs. Dunno how much I weigh now, and don't care.

I guess compared to the skeletons next to her that would be plus size, but in the rest of the world she's perfectly skinny and normal. She could use a bit more muscle though.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    The bigger model is probably about a size 8 or 10. My body looked exactly like that when I was that size (am a 12 now, waahh so fat omg). At 5'8" I was about 135-140 lbs. Dunno how much I weigh now, and don't care.

I guess compared to the skeletons next to her that would be plus size, but in the rest of the world she's perfectly skinny and normal. She could use a bit more muscle though.
    Alessadra Ambrosio is skinny. Of course it’s easier to say the biggest girl is actually skinny while calling the smallest one a skeleton but if a skinny girl called a bigger girl a lard or something like that, it would be offensive.

I don't think you can call Crystal Renn skinny.

Still Ambrosio is being made unattractive by her extreme skinniness. I don't really find either extreme attractive. I guess it's just personal taste.

Quote Originally Posted by lienka View Post
    Alessadra Ambrosio is skinny. Of course it’s easier to say the biggest girl is actually skinny while calling the smallest one a skeleton but if a skinny girl called a bigger girl a lard or something like that, it would be offensive.

I meant, in comparison.. compared to a girl of average size, the other models do look skeletal. And compared to those skinny girls, the bigger model is a lardass.

Alessandia Ambrosio isn't the skinniest model out there, so if you were to put her next to one of the walking coathangers*, she'd be the curvy one.

* That's what the designers call them

Ugh. I hate the giant space between the thighs of the scrawny chick. And her midsection in the fist pic looks obvious she had a baby and just dropped off weight quicker than her skin was able to recover. I hate when skinny broads do this. You do not always look "hotter" when you go back to your pre-baby size and degree of leanness right after having a baby. You look ragged out and manly with an even less feminine looking body than before.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

I saw this post a couple days ago and, the next day, read an article on Yahoo about how the fashion industry is now using curvier models on the runway. One example they gave was Alessandra - I saw no point in reading further.

Ha ha, I too was going to comment on the webbed knees. But what happened to Ambrosio's tits -- didn't she used to have the required Victoria's Secret boob job??
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Ambrosio looks like a man. Brooklyn Decker has the best body of the three, Crystal Renn the prettiest face.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by dowcat View Post
    She looks very thin in these pics.

Does the decapitated head floating in the water crack anyone else up???

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I don't think you can call Crystal Renn skinny.

Still Ambrosio is being made unattractive by her extreme skinniness. I don't really find either extreme attractive. I guess it's just personal taste.
    She isn't "skinny" but in no way shape or form is she fat, either. I think she does have some cellulite issues on her upper thighs, but other than that her body looks fine.....
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information