Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alanis Morissette: My Relationship with Food and Fat‎

She is going to put all that shit onto her kid. I've seen that happen a few times.

The woman annoys me. I do like the song "Isn't It Ironic" and the cute video featuring her driving along a wintery road wearing different coloured tuques, and smiling to her other selves in an irresistable way... but then she put out a video of another tune -- the name of the song escapes me; she was standing 'nekkid' in a subway car. The woman has a build, I thought, that would not look good thin at all. She's got what I perceived to be as a 'breeder's body'. low hanging chest, wide hips and short legs -- don't get all PC on me for posting this, and don't you dare tell ol' Quiverfull Duggar or the Octoboob about this post, either!

If you've written more than one paragraph about your weight, it's too long. Couldn't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
    The woman annoys me. I do like the song "Isn't It Ironic" and the cute video featuring her driving along a wintery road wearing different coloured tuques, and smiling to her other selves in an irresistable way... but then she put out a video of another tune -- the name of the song escapes me; she was standing 'nekkid' in a subway car. The woman has a build, I thought, that would not look good thin at all. She's got what I perceived to be as a 'breeder's body'. low hanging chest, wide hips and short legs -- don't get all PC on me for posting this, and don't you dare tell ol' Quiverfull Duggar or the Octoboob about this post, either!
    So youd say she has 'child bearing hips'?

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
    I remember that video; it was horrible. Her hair looked like shit, too. If I remember right it was "Thank you".
    -

^ Alanis Morissette - Thank You (Video) - YouTube
    Alanis Morissette - "Thank You" live on NBC Today - YouTube
    The second one is Live when she weighed a little more. I think she always looked better with more weight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information