Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Adele - skinny & new implants?

I don't know, with those bantu knots I feel like they'd make an appropriate couple.
    sputnik likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Also I think the latest pic proves she doesn’t have implants.
    the reason her body looks so great is because she is hiding her belly button etc...that’s where my stretch marks sit.
    Air Quotes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I don't know, with those bantu knots I feel like they'd make an appropriate couple.
    if chet hanks is hitting on her i bet michael rappaport is next.
    Air Quotes likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It seems to me that Adele has no implants. She had big breasts when she was full. Now she has lost weight, her breasts, of course, have also become smaller, but against the background of a slender body, her breasts seem visually larger. But these are not implants, as it seems to me, but her natural proportions.
    Sarzy and twitchy2.0 like this.

She looked stunning on SNL. She needs that Adele makeup and hair. She's funny (wait for her to sing on The Bachelor). I bet she could do drama and comedy.

She looks amazing.

Am I the only person here who feels almost like the old person died and was replaced by this new person? In situations like this where people dramatically change their appearance?

When I was in high school, there was this religion teacher (he was actually from a religious order - Xaverians). He looked kind of like Bob Ross with darker hair. He had glasses, a giant Afro (but he was Irish). And had this kindly, beatific way about him. Then over the course of ONE summer, he gets this killer short hair cut (looked great on him), replaces his glasses with contacts, and starts dressing a lot better. And he became an *sshole. It was like he had murdered himself over the summer. I really think charges should have been brought.

^ This happened in my group of friends. There were four of us and we had all been best of friends since primary school. Friend A was always so down to earth and sweet but had always struggled with her weight. Everything changed when she met a guy who had a very Christian family. She began dropping a huge amount of weight and started to become very superficial (obsessed with image, expensive things and air kisses). We were all originally supposed to be in her wedding. She dropped Friend B as bridesmaid because her future husband felt that she would ruin the wedding photos, then she dropped Friend C because he is gay and the husband's family doesn't "believe in gays" and then I got dropped as well. She ended up only having her sister as a bridesmaid. Her wedding was beautiful and we were happy for her. She looked great but her beautiful personality died with the weight loss/wedding. It's like she adopted a new persona to fit in with her husbands family. We still talk but it's just surface level conversation and nothing like it once was. Very sad.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

^
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Am I the only person here who feels almost like the old person died and was replaced by this new person? In situations like this where people dramatically change their appearance?

When I was in high school, there was this religion teacher (he was actually from a religious order - Xaverians). He looked kind of like Bob Ross with darker hair. He had glasses, a giant Afro (but he was Irish). And had this kindly, beatific way about him. Then over the course of ONE summer, he gets this killer short hair cut (looked great on him), replaces his glasses with contacts, and starts dressing a lot better. And he became an *sshole. It was like he had murdered himself over the summer. I really think charges should have been brought.
    Maybe he had a traumatic brain injury. Extreme changes in personality (especially becoming more callous/less agreeable) can happen after tbj. It seems odd for a member of religious order to care about his appearance. Maybe he lost his faith & ignored his vows.

Sleuth, your friend's situation reminded me of this video about narcissistic & spiritual abuse:

Quote Originally Posted by Lalasnake View Post
    Maybe he had a traumatic brain injury. Extreme changes in personality (especially becoming more callous/less agreeable) can happen after tbj. It seems odd for a member of religious order to care about his appearance. Maybe he lost his faith & ignored his vows.
    I wish I knew. I have all my HS yearbooks and was going to scan and post comparison photos, but those LAZY AHOLES went and used an old photo of him for my senior-year faculty photos. F*ckers. I'm going to ask my brother (who started way after me), if he has his and can take a picture....
    Lalasnake likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    ^ This happened in my group of friends. There were four of us and we had all been best of friends since primary school. Friend A was always so down to earth and sweet but had always struggled with her weight. Everything changed when she met a guy who had a very Christian family. She began dropping a huge amount of weight and started to become very superficial (obsessed with image, expensive things and air kisses). We were all originally supposed to be in her wedding. She dropped Friend B as bridesmaid because her future husband felt that she would ruin the wedding photos, then she dropped Friend C because he is gay and the husband's family doesn't "believe in gays" and then I got dropped as well. She ended up only having her sister as a bridesmaid. Her wedding was beautiful and we were happy for her. She looked great but her beautiful personality died with the weight loss/wedding. It's like she adopted a new persona to fit in with her husbands family. We still talk but it's just surface level conversation and nothing like it once was. Very sad.
    that's very sad.
    it reminded me of that black mirror episode with Bryce Dallas Howard and her friend's wedding.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post

This also happens. But not all people who change externally change radically from the inside. Yes, by improving their appearance, a person becomes more self-confident, but this is not a bad change. I'm sorry. that you had such an experience in your life. But this is not always the case. Therefore, you should not be afraid of metamorphosis.

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information