Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scarlett Johansson

Default Scarlett Johansson

What happened to Scarlett Johansson’s beautiful curves? Scarlett Johansson has lost a ton of weight recently – most noticeably in her formerly ample bosom. But it’s obvious all over, and was completely unnecessary. Scarlett looked amazing and generally made every jaw drop when she walked into a room. So why the drastic change? No explanation for the why, but Page Six has some information on the how.
    SAY it ain’t so, ScarJo! Sultry Scarlett Johansson is getting rid of her famous curves. Eyes popped Tuesday night at Moet & Chandon’s “Tribute to Film” soiree at London’s Big Sky Studios when the “very slim” actress, who’s married to Ryan Reynolds, strutted in wearing a tight, black minidress. “She was talking to Thandie Newton about the rigid diet she’s on,” our spy said of the star of the upcoming “Iron Man 2.” Joseph Fiennes, Eva Herzigova and Marc Newson were all there and ogling Johansson, who “was really working it,” according to our snitch.
    [From Page Six]
    So is this rigid diet possibly for the upcoming “Iron Man 2?” All the articles seem to be praising Scarlett for her new look. Am I the only one upset with the change?
    The starlet does seem streamlined.
    Perhaps the actress is prepping for a film role. Maybe she’s tired of people talking about “The Johanssons.” But the sudden weight loss does make one wonder whether Johansson has changed her opinion about America being “obsessed with dieting rather than focusing on eating well, exercising and living a healthy life.”
    Particularly if one is insane with jealousy at Johansson’s frankly elegant new look.
    [From Defamer]

I think Scarlett looked a hell of a lot more elegant before. Now she just looks like every other woman in Hollywood. At least from the neck down. But I think the weight loss even took a tiny bit of character from her face. I’m disappointed that she caved in to the American “diet obsession” as she put it. I never heard anyone call her fat or imply she needed to lose weight. Scarlett was absolutely height weight proportionate. She’s still beautiful, but somehow I now find her a little lacking and a little boring.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » What happened to Scarlett Johansson’s beautiful curves?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I like her with dark hair.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Who cares about this minger?

It looks like she scalpeled the piggy out of her nose, and she has the worst legs in the biz no matter what weight.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Sexy

Well she looks human with darker hair. I like it.

The weight loss doens't siut her at all. She already had a big meaty head before, now it seems even larger.

Elite Member

I don't think she's lost much weight, or her boobs. They just look different depending on what she's wearing. She's certainly not too thin.

I agree. Doesn't look like a drastic weight loss, especially compared to some of the ana cases we've seen coming out of Hollywood.

Her hair color is stunning.

She's still pigeon-toed, unfortch.

ETA: Looking at the photos a second time. I agree her head looks way too big now. Maybe she has lost more weight than I thought.
    Last edited by Shinola; March 26th, 2009 at 10:43 PM.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She's definitely lost weight; you can see it in her face. If she follows the ana trend, she won't be nearly as beautiful and "exotic" as she is now.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    If she follows the ana trend, she won't be nearly as beautiful and "exotic" as she is now.
    I agree.

Silver Member

Most people lose weight and look taller, but she looks shorter to me.

Either due to weird camera angles or her head being out of balance with the rest of her body.
    I'm a motherfucker and sell candles

She looks fine, her body is great. So what if she lost some weight.

She's gorgeous.

Bronze Member

Scarlett looks less exotic because she has put virtually every feature through the surgery blender.
    When she did her under-eye bags and had her eyes 'opened' about a year ago, she was suddenly never seen without thick bands of raccoon eye makeup.

The famous breasts are just implants. She had them removed before she lost weight, hence the vanishing lady lumps.

It's not just her legs that are bad, she is built dumpy and trundling, no matter what she weighs or wears. Look for a pap shot of her in cutoff jean shorts.

I guess she IS a good actress if she can convince so many people she is beautiful and interesting.

I always thought that her boobs were fake... now I'm not sure if she's had them removed (as per the above post) or if this is just implant - I think I need to see photos where they're not hiked up by her dress, etc...

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Huh? Doesn't look like the stick figure they are trying to make her out to be, looks the same to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information