Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Full House's Candace Cameron lost her "chubby" weight

Default How Full House's Candace Cameron lost her "chubby" weight

Buzz up!

Candace Cameron explains in the newest issue of Us Weekly how she went from what she calls a "chubby" child star to a hot mom of three!
    The former Full House actress, 32, lost 22 pounds without the typical Hollywood help: trainers, surgery or a special diet prepared by a chef. Those perks, she says, are "not realistic" for most people, and she credits her own change in eating and exercise for her change.

Cameron - who currently weighs 110 pounds, and is "5'2" - says she began putting pressure on herself to lose weight as a teenager on the set of Full House.
    "Then when I was 16, I filmed an episode of Full House where my family goes to Disney World. I remember putting on baggy overalls just to hide my stomach," she says. "When I watched it, I was pretty disappointed and bummed out looking at myself...I didn't feel good about my own body."
    After trying trying to follow a diet plan without much success, Cameron turned to diet pills and "stuff like that, which never worked."
    "You try bad things here and there," she admits.

Her weight roller coaster continued after after marrying Russian-born, former NHL player Valeri Bure in 1996.
    "When I first met Val, I would eat as much food as him - but then he would play hockey for three hours!" she says. (Bure, 34, retired from the NHL in 2006, and started Bure Family Wines.)
    Then Cameron - who, at her heaviest, weighed 132 pounds - struggled with weight during her first pregnancy to her daughter Natasha, who's now 10 years old. (She's also mom to Lev, 8, and Maksim, 6.)

To stay slim, the actress now eats an easy-to-do diet featured in the newest issue of Us Weekly, on stands now, and follows a basic program, also revealed in the magazine.
    Even though she's now a size 0, Cameron still faces pressure in Hollywood to be even thinner.

While filming her recent Hallmark Channel flick, Moonlight & Mistletoe, the female director would instruct Cameron to "Suck it in!" she says.
    To see more amazing photos of Cameron's fit body after three kids, and get step-by-step instructions of her exact diet and workout plan, pick up the newest issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.

Usmagazine.com | News - COVER STORY: How Full House's Candace Cameron Lost Her "Chubby" WeightÂ*
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I would hate to be 32 with 3 kids, especially a 10 year old.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I don't get this obsession with the 'size zero'. It's like people think if you're hot at a size 6 you'll be hotter at size 4, then positively smokin' at size 2 or whatever. The truth is, many people get uglier when they get below a certain size. Don't. Get. It.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

I like her.... She didn't turn into a useless drug addict turd like most Hollywood brats.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

She looks good
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Soo.....how did she lose the weight? Just eating healthy? Gotta buy the mag huh..

She's mega religious now like her brother, which is fine with me - to each their own. What torques me out of shape is that she writes crap like this:

Submissive Is NOT a Four Letter Word
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I love retards who would willingly make themselves slaves because some fairy tale told them to.

Really. Fail.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    She's mega religious now like her brother, which is fine with me - to each their own. What torques me out of shape is that she writes crap like this:

Submissive Is NOT a Four Letter Word
    "I take joy in serving my husband."

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I love retards who would willingly make themselves slaves because some fairy tale told them to.

Really. Fail.
    And don't forget that they are convinced it is really some position of greatness

It all reminds me of the Brer Rabbit and Tom Sawyer stories. Men try to convince these women how important and influential and rewarding it is to stay home and make your entire existence be centered around serving your spouse and your children. Yet, suspiciously, for all the lip service they give this stuff they consider it immasculating or belittling for someone to suggest that they could be the stay at home parent. Suddenly it doesn't seem so fulfilling and important, does it?

Wow, that is a hefty truckload of bullshit on that blog. You should see the comments though. The first one starts out--- "An idealistic way to live (if your frontal lobotomy was successful)..."
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

^^^I know. I just love the whole philosphy of "It isn't my decision to submit, I'm just following the Lord's command!" A few idiots went on to say that you need to follow your command (to submit) even if the man/authority is a drunken abusive bastard........cause the Lawd will reward you for still fulfilling your role whether your husband holds up his end of the bargain or not. Sheesh.

On the plus side, I suppose this lifestyle does save up some of your energy. You know, with not having to use your brain cells to like, think or anything.

Submissive my ass

They went over Candace's weight insecurities a little bit on the E! True Hollywood story of Full House and she said her parents hired a personal trainer for her so she wouldn't end up like Tracey Gold...

Oh and Full House also did a 'very special episode' on dieting...

Man, that episode was SO lame...but hey, it was the 90s.

I think she looks great and am glad to see she's (somewhat) working again!

Her new LT movie looks really good!

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Elite Member

132 even on 5'2" is hardly fat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information