Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 90210 girls on cover of US for weight

Who will be their love interest on the show? The hanging skeleton from science class?
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Blah. A couple of fugs except for the DeGrassi chick, and she's even on a downhill slide compared to how she looked on that show. But at least she's short enough not to look like death on a stick being ridiculously underweight.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

It's sad how thin both girls are. Shanae doesn't look too bad, but Jessica is way too thin. I just hope she doesn't take it further.

Personally i don't believe that her cast mates are thinking of staging an intervention or anything like that. I also don't believe that the executives are that concerned, otherwise they wouldn't have cast them in the first place.

Hollyweird needs to change the way it casts actresses and the pressures they put on them to be a certain size. The 90210 actresses have lost weight because they obviously feel, that they cannot get jobs without being a certain size and that is sad.

They're (studios and actresses) not concerned at all. Just look at the publicity they're getting for this. Way more than what they'd be getting if they weren't shocking looking. Skinny is just the new way to get attention now that talent (not to mention TV/film scripts that are worth a shit) has fallen by the wayside. And it's something way easier to get attention for with the way average American is getting fatter and fatter.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by fatguyinalittlecoat View Post
    The one in black doesn't look too unhealthy.
    Except that you can count her ribs !

I think they both look ill but I'm sure producers don't give a shit. As MsrDark said, it's a lot of free publicity, and as talent doesn't count anymore, being skinny really is the best way to get attention.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

man leave those chicks alone. yes, they look like crap and are way too skinny but everyone is making way too big a deal of it. next week just wait for their publicists to issue the follow statement:

"My client appreciates everyones concern for her health but she is just naturally skinny and has a really fast metabolism. She's also been under tremendous stress with the new show and she eats less when she's stressed out. She loves her fans and has the utmost respect for the world, and don't forget to watch 90210 this Tuesday on Fox"

Leave them alone? This is a gossip forum....

^ And they want the attention anyway...

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Love love View Post
    next week just wait for their publicists to issue the follow statement:

"My client appreciates everyones concern for her health but she is just naturally skinny and has a really fast metabolism. She's also been under tremendous stress with the new show and she eats less when she's stressed out. She loves her fans and has the utmost respect for the world, and don't forget to watch 90210 this Tuesday on Fox"
    "She also promises she eats like a horse when nobody is looking, and does not and has never had an eating disorder of any kind. She would hate to have her young fans think they need to starve themselves to look like her, and thinks everyone is beautiful no matter what shape or size. And again, 901210, Tuesday at 9pm on Fox!"

"My client chooses to remain thin as a way to call attention to world hunger, and would like people to know that there are millions of starving in the world who can't afford to turn down food and would kill to be as healthy as her. To do your part to help out, tune in to 90210, Tues. at 9p on Fox!"

The girl in the black looks fine to me. She is skinny, but doesn't appear to be grossly underweight at all. The other girl looks disgusting. It looks like her bones would hurt from walking.
    ssabmud

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    They look disgusting. The people who cast them should be shot. How irresponsible.
    How ridiculous. Judging from the last 10,000 times I have walked in a crowd of Americans, it didn't seem that they had been much "impacted" by skinny media personalities. Quite the contrary...

I bet the girl in the orange pisses dust.

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaP View Post
    How ridiculous. Judging from the last 10,000 times I have walked in a crowd of Americans, it didn't seem that they had been much "impacted" by skinny media personalities. Quite the contrary...
    Yeah.. like Anorexia is so rare these days
    and I wont even mention the "Pro Ana" shit.

Shenae Grimes was a little meatier and prettier on degrassi....yuck
    Felecia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information