Thread: How Halle Berry lost the weight

Default How Halle Berry lost the weight

The current issue of Woman’s World is running a cover story about how recent mother Halle Berry lost her baby weight - in a matter of weeks.

The key to her weight loss, according to star trainer Ramona Braganza, is something called the 3-2-1 Diet. This diet plan consists of three (3) portion-controlled meals, two (2) snacks, and one (1) liter of water per day. Click here to see a sample daily menu. (And yes, it’s the same old diet they post in nearly every tabloid diet article, just so you know!)

Braganza claims that eating several small meals per day increases the metabolism - especially when you eat protein and fiber at every meal. The body burns 400% more calories to digest protein than carbs. Plus, extra protein helps protect the body from losing muscles during weight loss.
    Here is a quick photo of Halle leaving her gym last month after a workout:

http://theskinnywebsite.com/site/200...st-the-weight/
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member

First of all.. I don't see why this makes the front cover. Most women lose their 'baby weight' within a couple months of having the baby and sometimes faster if they are breast feeding. An celebrity has even more motivation since 95% of their livelihood relies on their good looks/body.

These diet plans are craziness. I don't think I could eat all that food in a day (keeping in mind that I also don't work out). My stomach would be in serious pain if I piled back the amount of food they suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by misskris View Post
    These diet plans are craziness. I don't think I could eat all that food in a day (keeping in mind that I also don't work out). My stomach would be in serious pain if I piled back the amount of food they suggest.
    It doesn't seem like a lot of food to me. Did you realize you're only supposed to select one choice for each meal?

Woman's World? Really?
    By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity -- another man's I mean. -Mark Twain

Whatever...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Well of course she's gonna eat several times a day, and as cleanly as possible. She's a diabetic, FFS. But at least she's one person in Hollywood I know is eating!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

I think she's one of those rare people that looks better post baby, more radiant.

that's the cheapest, tackiest looking cover i've seen in ages. does she even have a career anymore?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    that's the cheapest, tackiest looking cover i've seen in ages. does she even have a career anymore?
    Well, it's Woman's World. It's not a "real" magazine, it's one of those soft-paper weekly piles of crap - I'm sure the photo was just ripped from somewhere. I don't think I've ever seen a cover of theirs that wasn't about weight loss.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^It's so embarrassing, but my Mom reads that mag. They have headlines like, "How to Lose 137 lbs. in 4 Weeks."
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^It's so embarrassing, but my Mom reads that mag. They have headlines like, "How to Lose 137 lbs. in 4 Weeks."
    Does the diet involve a chainsaw?

Thread Information