Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie keeps fit playing video games

Default Angelina Jolie keeps fit playing video games

Angelina's Fun Fit Secret

(Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for Hollywood Film Festival)

How does multitasking mom of six Angelina Jolie shed the barely-there baby weight? By using her children’s computer games to work out!

“The kids were convincing her that video games were more than just fun,” according to a source close to Angie. “They explained to her you can do anything from practice math to learn to read music and exercise.”

The source tells OK! that Angie’s eldest son Maddox, 7, was showing his mom — who, along with partner Brad Pitt, also has her hands full with Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, Shiloh, 2, and 4-month-old twins, Knox and Vivienne — the games for their Nintendo DS online when they discovered Let’s Pilates!.

"She tries to get in an hour of Pilates three times a week,” the source says. "She’s picking it up pretty quickly and is already at the hardest setting!”

OK! Magazine - First for Celebrity News - Angelina's Fun Fit Secret
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

and shoots up heroin
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Do you really believe that? I've worked with heroin addicts in the past and I can't at all understand when people suggest she uses heroin? She'd never be able to function.

Quote Originally Posted by flipstick View Post
    Do you really believe that? I've worked with heroin addicts in the past and I can't at all understand when people suggest she uses heroin? She'd never be able to function.
    yes. I believe it.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Yeah right. Maybe she keeps fit by playing with her nose..shooting up is so mid-nineties.
    I'm a motherfucker and sell candles

It's not the Nintendo DS...it's the Wii...they have a fitness game that I have heard really gets people hooked and active.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by flipstick View Post
    I've known functioning addicts in the past that worked & brought up 3 kids.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

^
    Oh yes, it's not uncommon at all. And I bet she shoots it between her toes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    It's not the Nintendo DS...it's the Wii...they have a fitness game that I have heard really gets people hooked and active.
    I bought the Wii Fit for my boyfriend for his birthday...secretly I wanted it myself. I love the game and it really gives you a workout

I have been witness to many a functioning addict, unfortunately. One of which worked at my previous company for over 30 YEARS when he was caught embezzling money, about $25,000. All of that went right up his nose. The scary part is that you would have NEVER guessed with this guy, he was a friendly family man, real nice guy, nothing strange. I heard that afterwards he admitted he'd had a problem with coke and heroin for over ten years. If he hadn't been caught stealing, no one would have been the wiser. I heard from a friend of their family that his wife went into serious denial, she could not figure out how she missed that, she just shut down.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hmmm, not sure I necessarily equate Angelina and fit. She seems more like the super-skinny addict type to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I bought the Wii Fit for my boyfriend for his birthday...secretly I wanted it myself. I love the game and it really gives you a workout
    Kris - let me know how you get on... I'm thinking about getting it myself too.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    My girlfriend is lobbying for it too...lol, but I'm still a playstation man.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexxifer View Post
    Hmmm, not sure I necessarily equate Angelina and fit. She seems more like the super-skinny addict type to me.
    definitely, I agree, you never hear of her having a trainer, or even going for a walk

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I have been witness to many a functioning addict, unfortunately. One of which worked at my previous company for over 30 YEARS when he was caught embezzling money, about $25,000. All of that went right up his nose. The scary part is that you would have NEVER guessed with this guy, he was a friendly family man, real nice guy, nothing strange. I heard that afterwards he admitted he'd had a problem with coke and heroin for over ten years. If he hadn't been caught stealing, no one would have been the wiser. I heard from a friend of their family that his wife went into serious denial, she could not figure out how she missed that, she just shut down.
    He must not have been doing very good 'shit'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information