Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood’s thinnest stars insist: I’m not anorexic!

Default Hollywood’s thinnest stars insist: I’m not anorexic!

I’m sure that everyone has seen this magazine displayed in their local grocery and drug stores by now! This article - like most tabloid stories - is a bit late however… we’ve already known all of this for a while now.
    Anyway, the latest stars to be scrutinized for being scary skinny are Lindsay Lohan, Samantha Ronson, Anne Hathaway, Angelina Jolie (of course!), Heidi Montag, Katrina Bowden and Keira Knightly. Other stars mentioned are Rachel McAdams, Rachel Zoe, Victoria Beckham and Julianne Moore.
    Here’s a rough rundown of the article, with photos included where possible:

Keira Knightley insists that she is healthy despite her “skeletal” appearance. Sources say they could count the ribs displayed in her back when she appeared at the Sept 7th premiere for The Duchess (as shown in the above photo). Keira is an estimated 5′7 and 105 pounds. (Personally, I’d say she weighs less than 105!)

Heidi Montag is “wasting away”. The above photo is from just a few days ago however, and while she does appear thinner, she doesn’t look scary skinny. Heidi admits however that she hasn’t been eating well lately.

Katrina Bowden reportedly has a “gym obsession” and has exercised 25 pounds off in three months! Pals claim that the star works out up to five hours per day and eats a strict diet of salad, chicken, egg whites and fish. I would have to agree with the article that she does look scary thin now.

Angelina Jolie just isn’t eating enough these days. The article claims that she is starving herself to get her old body back and only eats only 1000 calories per day. Most amusing is the fact that they can claim to count her daily intake and calories… ha!

A recently thinner Lindsay Lohan has been spotted buying lots of junk food and energy drinks lately. Samantha Ronson also appears very thin, and the two of them claim that they don’t work out at all. According to the article, Lindsay has lost about 10 pounds since hooking up with Samantha, and has plans to lose more. She has been spotted with an energy drink that creates “shivering, which triggers weight loss”.

Anne Hathaway has reportedly lost a lot of weight by cutting meat and dairy out from her diet. However, sources say she has cut out a lot more than that - carbs and sugar have also been eliminated. She has also become an “insane calorie counter”.
    Here are a few other tidbits from the story:
    • Rachel McAdams drinks maple syrup for energy.
    • Rachel Zoe relies on coffee and a grapefruit when she is too busy to eat properly.
    • Victoria Beckham doesn’t eat enough and sticks to edamame, strawberries and lettuce.
    • Julianne Moore is always hungry and eats mostly yogurt, cereal and granola bars.
    http://theskinnywebsite.com/site/2008/10/20/hollywoods-thinnest-stars-insist-im-not-anorexic/#more-11667
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

How stupid. I can't imagine drinking Maple Syrup for energy. It's pure sugar, DUH!

No big deal, it's all healthy metabolism and diet, works wonders!

Katrina Bowden...

I think Lindsay looks good. Katrina ruined her face. Hiedi also has a nice body.

Not anorexic but are you drug addicts? I know Lindsay is.

I know a man who has a gym addiction together with an anorexia. He has one of the worst bodies I've ever seen in my life. His face looks a lot like Katrina's.
    But I have a question: why should a "insane calories counter" and somebody who's claiming to "just isn’t eating enough" be in a better condition than somebody with anorexia?!
    It's like everybody is saying everything is fine when you're not anorexic. Oh you are really really thin but good you're not anorexic, so everything's allright. I don't get it?! I mean in the end it's not HOW you get that thin, it's what happens to your body when you get yourself that thin.

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    "just isn’t eating enough" be in a better condition than somebody with anorexia?!
    Isn't anorexia a condition where you don't eat enough, so someone "not eating enough" is anorexic?

I think it's coke/heroin, and anorexia is just the cover story. It's getting boring, really. And probably the truth is alot more of them are bullimic, if they do have an eating disorder, than anorexic. I bet they think it's a hoot while they're hoovering up the blow that the public is 'worried' about their eating habits.

Also, I've never been anorexic but I've had a few friends who have been and anorexia, according to one of my friends, for her was not being able to control her not eating. Wanting to eat, knowing she was killing herself, but not being able to force herself to eat. Completely out of control with the deprivation, very different from just 'not eating enough'.

i think lohan goes out of her way to buy the most fatty and sugary foods when the paps take her picture. it's one of those "hey look at me i eat crap, dont work out and still dont get fat" kinda things. drugs fo sho

oh and i think anne looks great BTW. she doesnt look anorexic at all! just pretty
    Last edited by Tati; October 24th, 2008 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahti View Post
    Isn't anorexia a condition where you don't eat enough, so someone "not eating enough" is anorexic?
    That is what I thought and the actual illness is called Anorexia Nervosa?

^Yep, the eating disorder is 'anorexia nervosa' and say if you don't eat (or eat very little) due to say depression or some kind of illness that decreases your apetite that is anorexia, which is the loss of apetite.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Angelina has gained weight and it looks good.

LL is doing coke 24/7. Same goes for Keira.

Katrina looks awful. What an idiot.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Heidi's body looks good to me. Keira has a ridiculous hunchback. Is she too weak to straighten her back?

Gold Member

This super skinny obsession is so fucking stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information