Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taylor Momsen: "I'm naturally thin"

Default Taylor Momsen: "I'm naturally thin"

Taylor Momsen attends the Diesel "Rock and Roll Circus" at Pier 3 in Brooklyn, Oct. 11, 2008.
    Brad Barket / Getty ImagesBuzz up!

Gossip Girl star Taylor Momsen - who has alarmed some fans lately with her thin frame - says she doesn't feel pressure to be skinny.
    "Not at all," she told reporters Saturday at the Diesel xXx Rock & Roll Circus in Brooklyn, New York. "I mean, I'm just kind of naturally thin. My mom's really thin, and I'm tall. Good genes."

The 5' 8" actress, 15, told reporters she doesn't workout.
    "I just eat healthy. I walk a lot because I live in New York," she said. "So I try to walk a lot instead of taking cabs.
    "I should probably start working out or something," she added. "I dance, so I guess that's a full workout. I've been dancing since I was three, so I guess that would be it."

As for reports that her co-star Ed Westwick recently locked lips with Drew Barrymore, Momsen is staying mum.
    "I'll have to ask him," she coyly told reporters. "No, I have to talk to him."

Usmagazine.com | News - Taylor Momsen: "I'm Naturally Thin"
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

hey Taylor i'm naturally thin too! underneath my fat, that is.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

She's only 15 years old. A lot of girls that age do have skinny metabolisms. She could actually be telling the truth.

If I could get a penny for every person on earth that claims their metabolism is the reason for their appearance, skinny or chunky, I'd be a mutha f**king billionaire by now.

Eating "healthy" or "normal" does not mean eating one celery stalk a day, nor does it mean eating at mcdonalds 8 times a day.

Yea, she probably is naturally thin. I was a freaking STICK at 15. Like under 100 lbs and was 5'7. Now, well, different story. But anyway, I'm sure all the coke she snorts is helping that right along.

I don't understand why people can't believe that *gasp* there ARE naturally thin people.

I go to the docs and am the same weight I've always been, the nurses are obese, like HUGE, and wow, I'M the unhealthy one? I have a hard time believing doctors have NEVER seen a naturally thin person; I think everyone is just used to seeing fat.

The chick is 15! That's NOT unbelievable or even rare. At 15 I was 5 ft 9 in and well, quite thin but wasn't starving at all. I ate junk food when I wanted (normal portions. Papa John's pizza and Otis Spunkmeyer muffins, omg was So good). I wasn't boney, that is just my frame. At 24, I'm still thin (thank god not as thin). My dad is thin, my mom is thin, my cousins are thin...I'm just fucking tired of people assuming I'm sick and saying my body is gross (cause beer guts and flabby arms are SO much sexier ) I'm NOT boney, which to me is the tell tale sign of someone who is underweight for their frame.

Jebus...

Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    I don't understand why people can't believe that *gasp* there ARE naturally thin people.
    Because they ALL say that !
    And I seriously doubt that everyone who happens to be famous just so happens to be "naturally thin" ... strange coincidence !

I do believe there are people who are naturaly thin, actually I am pretty thin for my height, so really, what makes me laugh is that they all say they're naturally slim, what's to be ashamed of if you're on a diet because you think you look better slimmer?
    It's as though they were making excuses "oh sorry, I know I should be curvier but you know, it's not my fault, I'm naturally thin, I just can't put on weight blah blah blah ...."

As for Taylor, I believe her, she's only 15, lots of teenage girls are skinny, and that's pretty normal.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Eli

I love this girl but her skinniness scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    Because they ALL say that !
    And I seriously doubt that everyone who happens to be famous just so happens to be "naturally thin" ... strange coincidence !

I do believe there are people who are naturaly thin, actually I am pretty thin for my height, so really, what makes me laugh is that they all say they're naturally slim, what's to be ashamed of if you're on a diet because you think you look better slimmer?
    It's as though they were making excuses "oh sorry, I know I should be curvier but you know, it's not my fault, I'm naturally thin, I just can't put on weight blah blah blah ...."

As for Taylor, I believe her, she's only 15, lots of teenage girls are skinny, and that's pretty normal.

OK, I agree with you, but Hollywood likes slim, so wouldn't it make sense that naturally thin people are common? I believe they go too far in many cases, but I also think many are predisposed to being technically underweight. BUT I really agree with you about them not admitting they diet. If they're healthy, why be ashamed? I guess the "I'm naturally thin" comments come when it's clear they have gone too far.

Was having a bad day yesterday...sorry.

Don't apologize, I don't think anyone has found you agressive at all ^_^
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Of course there are naturally skinny people, so I can believe these. The youngest person I know is a 16 year old, and she's so skinny that people make fun of her, she hates it.

My ass. She needs to put down the crackpipe.
    I saw a film today, oh boy.

I've seen lots of fifteen-year-olds who are actually much skinner than her. She looks fairly healthy to me.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

I can believe that she's naturally thin, but I do think she's also lost some additional weight since starting Gossip Girl.

Gold Member

She might currently have a fifteen-year-old metabolism, but you can bet your arse the producers also have her on a starvation diet of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by simplekindoflovely View Post
    My ass. She needs to put down the crackpipe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information