Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perez Hilton has shed ten inches from his waist

Default Perez Hilton has shed ten inches from his waist

Over the last few years, he has become one of the most recognisable faces in Hollywood and he's already a household name in the UK.

Gossip king Perez Hilton has steadily built up so many contacts in the celebrity world that he is now as famous as those he writes about on his hugely popular website.

But you would be forgiven for not recognising the 30-year-old as he has undergone an astonishing transformation over the last 12 months.

Slimline: Perez Hilton shows off his hunky new physique (left), a stark contrast to his larger-than-life appearance last October

Perez has shed his formerly fuller figure in favour of a lean physique, which he hopes will soon resemble David Beckham's.

He told MailOnline: 'I'm not weighing myself, so I don't know how much I've lost. But I know my clothes fit a lot better.

'I've gone from a 46-inch waist to a 36-inch waist.

'My goal is not be skinny. I wanna be in good shape. I'd love David Beckham's body.'

Perez with his British celebrity friends Kelly Osbourne and Amy Winehouse last year

Perez has revealed the secret that lies behind his dieting success - a lucky number.

He said: 'The only number that's important to me is five - and that's making sure that I work out five days a week. And I do. I'm very committed and it's all about consistency.

'It's been a months-long process, which began back in January. The first step was just eating healthy.

'In February, I started walking at least 30 minutes a day, five days a week. And in March is when I began working out at the gym with trainers.

Far-flung friends: Perez with his namesake, Paris Hilton (left) and with Jade Goody during a trip to London last year

'I have two trainers. They alternate weeks - I like the variety. We do a lot of cross training, weights, cardio, core work.
    'I'm getting my meals delivered, six days a week. Thankfully, I have a cheat day!
    'But, I honestly don't feel like I'm being deprived. The healthy food is yummy.
    'Clichéd as it may sound, this is a change I've made for life. I'm excited to be healthy and fit.'

Spice boy: California-based Victoria Beckham gets to know Perez
    It's certainly been a long journey. Four years ago there was no Perez, just Mario Lavandeira, a magazine writer with a passion for fashion and celebrity news.

Then he started a blog about celebrities under the name of Perez Hilton.
    Back to the present, and Perez is preparing to travel to Liverpool in November, where he'll be the 'Digital Host' at the MTV Europe Video Music Awards - although he also has an ulterior motive.

He said: 'Maybe if I work out hard enough, I can find myself a cute English boyfriend soon.
    'I've never been to Liverpool before. I can't wait!'

Target: Perez hopes to have a muscle-bound physique like David Beckham in the near future

Perez catches up with Katie Price and Peter Andre

Perez poses with Tori Spelling (left) and Black Eyed Pea Fergie (right)

Grins all round: Perez with Melanie Chisholm (left) and Dita Von Teese (right)
    'How I shed TEN INCHES from my waist,' by gossip king Perez Hilton | Mail Online

SVZ

ugh!

ok he's not hunky first of all...

and david beckham is FAR from "muscle bound"

but good for him to losing weight the right way (diet and exercise) as opposed to lipo and cigs.

Oh Fuck off..

(lol,Perez,not SVZ)
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I don't particularly care for him as a person but good for him. I don't wish a weight problem on anybody. Hope his new lifestyle sticks. It can be really rough emotionally on the way back up the scale (if he falters).

I LOVE how they showed a bunch of pictures of him fat and only ONE of his new "physique"

Elite Member

You're telling me the dude in the top right picture with a Blow-Pop purse is 30? Pathetic.
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

OMG, Dita is actually smiling-

KD
    Elite Member

Still an ugly, homophobic, potato head with no soul. No amt of wt loss is fixing that.

Personally, I hope he loses about 180 more and dissapears all together.

He looks better.

How can he be homophobic, isn't he gay? lol
    ssabmud

He used to be really skinny, he sstill looked odd, I think like Kelly Osbourne, he was born to be a little on the fat side.
    [img][/img]
    Perez Hilton Lies To Thousands On Manhunt | punt.nl: Je eigen gratis weblog, gratis fotoalbum, webmail, startpagina enz

There are some NSFW ones there....if you really want to see his wang.....ick

Shouldn't it say Gossip Queen?

He looks okay. He needs to stay away from the hair dye...

I guess someone didn't like the skits about him on the big gay sketch show.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Bronze Member

not interested... just as ugly as before

I wish I could afford to have special meals delivered three times a day like he did. Oh, and a personal trainer to kick my ass. Yes, I'm bitter and jealous.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Silver Member

Why do this celebs even pay attention to him? If I was famous I would completely ignore his existence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information