Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt reveals new thinner body

Default Jennifer Love Hewitt reveals new thinner body

EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Love Hewitt Reveals New Thinner Body
    Thursday August 14, 2008

PhamousFotos/Splash NewsBuzz up!

In November, Jennifer Love Hewitt was criticized for weight gain after photos surfaced of her looking fuller-figured in a bikini in Hawaii.
    "We know what you ate this summer, Love – everything!" TMZ.com notoriously wrote.
    Now, the Ghost Whisperer star has the last laugh.
    In the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now, the 32-year-old shows off the new body she got after just 10 weeks and her trainer reveals to Us exclusively how she lost 18 pounds.
    "I am in a pretty good workout regimen that I like, so it inspired me to keep it up," Hewitt tells Us. "The energy level and the way I feel now is great."
    "With her, it's not, 'I want to look good in that dress,'" trainer Stevie Sant'Angelo tells Us. "She wanted to start moving around because she thought it would make her feel better.
    "She told me, 'They said some rude, mean things, but that's not why I wanted to change,'" Sant'Angelo says.

Usmagazine.com | EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Love Hewitt Reveals New Thinner Body

umm..that looks heavily photoshopped,no?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

She looks much better.

Elite Member

Good for her...but...once again, after all her ranting to the press about how women should be happy no matter what size they are, she showed that she is just as vulnerable as everyone else to tabloid criticism and lost weight. She looks great...but she's sent a message that she said before she didn't want to send. (I don't know if I'm making sense here)
    Last edited by tulip; August 14th, 2008 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Not sure if I'm making any sense at all with my post!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

She does look really good. I understand the dilemma she's faced with. We all care to some extent how we look and we are all influenced to some extent by how people perceive (or treat) us based on our appearance. A year and a half ago when I quit smoking I put on 10 lbs, which shows up easily on my 5ft 3 frame. I get it all in the hips/upper thighs. A clueless guy pal joked one day that I'd gotten pretty 'hippy' lately. I went home and cried, but I also knew it was true and wasn't really happy about it. Stupidly, I'd also taken a hiatus from my solid exercise regime at the same time I gave up ciggs....not a great idea.

I hate to admit it, but those hurt feelings spurred me to make the change and it wasn't hard to get the results I wanted. So, in retrospect i'm sorta grateful for those tears and hurt feelings because I really wasn't happy with my figure right then (though he should have had more sense than to joke about a woman's weight to her face).

I can definately empathyize with her. It's the rare person who isn't sensitive to comments about their appearance. I think she's very pretty, regardless, but her figure looks great now.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

She's BANGING again....thank god!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Good for her...but...once again, after all her ranting to the press about how women should be happy no matter what size they are, she showed that she is just as vulnerable as everyone else to tabloid criticism and lost weight. She looks great...but she's sent a message that she said before she didn't want to send. (I don't know if I'm making sense here)
    Yes. This post makes sense, and it's EXACTLY what I was going to point out.

Betcha that STILL isn't a size 2.

I think she's pretty no matter what size. She didn't look fat in the "before" pic. She's a pretty girl.

I think she's gorgeous no matter what her weight. Congrats to her for dropping the lbs
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    WORD, WORD, WORD.

Yours truly made this exact prediction when pictures of her heavy build splashed the media. I knew that all this anger and "acceptance" of herself be happy no matter what was all empty lip service. I predicted that she would eventually starve herself to become thin and then proudly show her new figure in magazine covers.

Pathetic but predictable. So basically she jerked off all people in the world who have extra weight (not hugely fat but curvy, she was hardly obese or grossly overweight for her criticized beach pics), by trying to be an "inspiration" by saying who cares, etc etc.

Sorry but that's the painful truth. If one is going to act/do things contrary to their initial outbursts, then keep it that way or else you're just a hypocrite to the industry.

She's always been attractive but her new body weight better suits her small frame.

However, this after shot appears to be hiding her hips. She'll always be a strong pear shape.

JLove's New Body

Last November, pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt with a little junk in her truck, hood, and side spoilers hit the internet. A bunch of whores made fun of her jelly ass. At the time, JLove shot back and said she's not a fatty-fatty-bo-batty. She also said she was a size 2.
    Well, on this week's cover of UsWeekly, JLove is queefing about how she lost 18lbs! Okay, if she was a size 2 back in November, what is she now? A size -2? More like a size "bitch, please!"
    JLove told the magazine, "I am in a pretty good workout regimen that I like, so it inspired me to keep it up. The energy level and the way I feel now is great." She claims she only lost the weight because she wanted to feel better and not because of the mean things people said about her.
    Yeah, I know what diet she went on. It's called the Photoshop diet! Does a body good.

JLove's New Body | Dlisted
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    I predicted that she would eventually starve herself to become thin and then proudly show her new figure in magazine covers.
    What's to say she starved herself, though? 18 pounds in 10 weeks is losing 1.8 pounds a week. Maybe she did starve herself, but it's possible she just worked out more and ate less and had a healthy weight loss.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    WORD, WORD, WORD.

Yours truly made this exact prediction when pictures of her heavy build splashed the media. I knew that all this anger and "acceptance" of herself be happy no matter what was all empty lip service. I predicted that she would eventually starve herself to become thin and then proudly show her new figure in magazine covers.

Pathetic but predictable. So basically she jerked off all people in the world who have extra weight (not hugely fat but curvy, she was hardly obese or grossly overweight for her criticized beach pics), by trying to be an "inspiration" by saying who cares, etc etc.

Sorry but that's the painful truth. If one is going to act/do things contrary to their initial outbursts, then keep it that way or else you're just a hypocrite to the industry.

It said that she had a personal trainer and bettered her eating habits in the magazine. Why is it that when people lose alot of weight they have to "STARVE THEMSELVES"? Why can't they just get props on doing things the right way? Is it impossible to lose weight without starving?
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information