Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kate Beckinsale thinks she's fat

Default Kate Beckinsale thinks she's fat

She has a slim, toned figure that most women would die for. But Kate Beckinsale has demanded a body double for her latest film Ė because she "loathes" her bottom.

Producers have had to hire a £1,000-a-day nude stand-in after Kate, 34, refused to bare her derriere in a shower scene.

In the past the actress, who earns £3.2million for a film, has not been shy of squeezing into sexy clothing and almost showed her bottom in Uncovered in 1994.

But a source on her new film Whiteout said: "Kate has a terrible self-image. She thinks she is fat and she is always complaining how certain outfits make her bottom look big. Of course, the reality is that she has the most amazing body.

"The script called for her character to be filmed nude in a shower, focusing in on her bottom and thighs. Kate insisted on a double being hired. She was quite open on the set about not liking her body and said she particularly loathed her bottom and was not comfortable baring it."

A last-minute call for a double went out on a Hollywood casting website last week for scenes that begin shooting tomorrow.

Silver Pictures advertised for a 5ft 8in brunette, weighing just under 9st. It added: "Itís a shower scene so there is no intimacy."

Barely There: Kate allowed just a hint of her bottom in Uncovered in 1994

Kate plays a US marshal tracking a killer in Antarctica in the £25million drama.

The source explained: "Kate just didnít want to show her bottom, even though everyone on the set was saying how good it looks in jeans. She said she couldnít face the thought of seeing her butt up on a big screen. She will have the final veto over who stands in for her."

Oxford-educated Kate, whose father, Porridge star Richard Beckinsale, died aged 32 in 1979, suffered anorexia as a teenager and at 15 weighed just 6st.

She has openly discussed her body image issues and recently complained of the unrealistic pressure on women in Hollywood.

She told US Glamour magazine: "I donít think you can aspire to the Hollywood 'look' and nor can I.

"Everybody is retouched, stretched, lengthened, slimmed and trimmed. I could look at a picture of myself from the past and think, 'Why donít I look like that now?' Itís because I never have. If I could swap places for a day it would be with someone with gigantic, real breasts. I am fascinated by breasts because my mother didnít have them either."

She is not the first star to have a bottom double. Keira Knightley had one in Atonement and Sarah Michelle Gellar demanded one for Scooby-Doo.

Kate demands a botty double ... because (you'll never believe this) she thinks hers is too big | Mail Online

Yup Kate, you're like so fat. ......

9stone, what a fat pig

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Kate plays a US marshal tracking a killer in Antarctica in the £25million drama.
    I'd like to know why in the hell a movie about a US marshall has to be sexualized and call for her 'to be filmed nude in a shower, focusing in on her bottom and thighs.'

In a way, good for Kate. Let her make the studio pay for their asinine scene in a movie that shouldn't really call for that. Good for her for not putting herself through some brutal fitness regime to conform to their stupid script.

One thing's for sure, her brain isn't fat.
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    I'd like to know why in the hell a movie about a US marshall has to be sexualized and call for her 'to be filmed nude in a shower, focusing in on her bottom and thighs.'

In a way, good for Kate. Let her make the studio pay for their asinine scene in a movie that shouldn't really call for that. Good for her for not putting herself through some brutal fitness regime to conform to their stupid script.
    Ya I don't know what old pervs are writing these stupid scripts but they always call for nude scenes and sex scenes which I think is an excuse for these pervs to oggle these actresses in the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    Good for Kate.
    If the studio execs insist that their main female character must flash their arse, then they should call in a body double. Monica Belluci had a body double for her film "Shoot 'Em Up."
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Quote Originally Posted by TonjaLasagna View Post
    Good for Kate.
    If the studio execs insist that their main female character must flash their arse, then they should call in a body double. Monica Belluci had a body double for her film "Shoot 'Em Up."
    I think it's ok not to want to flaunt every part of your body. I'm slim and lightly toned, but I would hate to have my bum on the big screen. Is it horrible? Probably not, but I don't like my thighs and bum, and I think that's normal. If she said "they wanted me to strip, and I thought, "why the hell not?", we'd be accusing her of doing it for the attention and not giving it a second thought because she's an attention whore.

On the other hand, I would rather there be more nudity than violence. We're desensitized by the violence, but somehow nudity has come to equal sex and "slutty" in the US (and other places, I'm sure), instead of just being a part of life. (You get naked in the shower right?) On the other hand, gratuitous sex scenes are a bit annoying, but again, only because I don't see it that much. I'm kind of torn about that issue, but I do think we've made a mistake in making naked into something dirty.

Elite Member

Kate looked better when she gained weight to play Ava Gardner.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Default Kate Beckinsale hates her fat ass

Kate Beckinsale Hates Her Fat Ass

Kate Beckinsale has refused to show her bare ass in her new movie "Whiteout." It's not because she's shy or has a hairy ass. Kate seems think her ass is just too fat for the big screen. What ass?! Yeah, it's fucking gigantic. She makes Kim Kardashian's ass look a surfboard.
    According to the Daily Mail, Kate made the producers hire a $2,000 a day booty double. They should have tricked Kate's crazy ass and hired Kim Kardashian as her booty double.
    A source on the movie said, "Kate has a terrible self-image. She thinks she is fat and she is always complaining how certain outfits make her bottom look big. Of course, the reality is that she has the most amazing body. The script called for her character to be filmed nude in a shower, focusing in on her bottom and thighs. Kate insisted on a double being hired. She was quite open on the set about not liking her body and said she particularly loathed her bottom and was not comfortable baring it."
    Hopefully, she's one of those chicks that says shit like "I'm so fat," just so people can coo over them and say, "No, you're not!!! You're pefect." If not, then she's fucking certifiable.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I weep for her ...

NOT!!!

Ugh. I would kill to be so 'fat'
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

I wish I had an ass like that... I wouldn't be whining for sure!

Nothing wrong with that ass
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

The only thing on Kate that's fat is her head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information