Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Simpson, big mouth, big boobs and scarily skinny twig legs!

Default Jessica Simpson, big mouth, big boobs and scarily skinny twig legs!

Jessica Simpson's Still Got Her Cowboy on the Brain

Fri, 05/23/2008 - 9:01am by PopSugar

Jessica Simpson didn't exactly look like she was nursing a broken heart at the airport in Cabo, laughing with her mom and friends all the way. She was also proudly sporting a Dallas Cowboys cap, almost as if she's trying to make a point about the seemingly endless amount of rumors about her breakup with Tony Romo. Even if things with her quarterback are on the rocks, her fresh tan and short little dress should make it easier to patch things up with her man — or land herself a new one.

Jessica Simpson's Still Got Her Cowboy on the Brain | POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News. (for the photo with her legs)

popsugar.com
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

a baseball cap and hooker shoes? klassy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Silver Member

Scarily skinny twig legs? People are getting seriously too influenced by food industry and it's getting worse every day. I know this industry invests billions of dollars into advertisement so people would eat excessively while feeling great about their unhealthy bodies but when you call a healthy looking legs with muscle tone skinny twigs, itís clear someoneís views were obviously deformed by media. Which isnít surprising since fashion industry is a weak flea comparing to the dominant food industry. Everything that doesnít show signs of excessive consuming has to be too skinny or anorexic. Everything that is visibly overweight has to be called healthy.

Her legs aren't scarily thin, i have to disagree there.

She doesn't look too thin to me. I hate what she has on, but I think her legs look good.
    ďWhat are you looking at, sugar-tits?Ē - Mel Gibson

Gold Member

Heels like that make anybody legs look good. Well most legs

Hit By Ban Bus!

Pam A. Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by lienka View Post
    Scarily skinny twig legs? People are getting seriously too influenced by food industry and it's getting worse every day. I know this industry invests billions of dollars into advertisement so people would eat excessively while feeling great about their unhealthy bodies but when you call a healthy looking legs with muscle tone skinny twigs, itís clear someoneís views were obviously deformed by media. Which isnít surprising since fashion industry is a weak flea comparing to the dominant food industry. Everything that doesnít show signs of excessive consuming has to be too skinny or anorexic. Everything that is visibly overweight has to be called healthy.
    Wow. Could you have made that any more of a personal attack?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

no kidding. i think fatty needs a cracker.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by lienka View Post
    Mmmmmmm k

I think her legs look fine, but she does need to close her stupid mouth.

^ with that face expression, that stupid outfit, that hair and hat she looks like Britney

i agree her legs arent twigs ... the shoes are ugly though and that dress makes her look like a blob
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Her legs look meaty to me in the best way possible: great shape, curves, and wonderful muscle tone. I hope to work my way up to that.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Hit By Ban Bus!

She is really manly, and fug now. What happened to her? Did she not used to look her gender?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information