Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Biel's workout and diet

Default Jessica Biel's workout and diet

Jessica Biel's trainer, Jason Walsh has recently revealed to People what this starlet has been doing

Jessica Biel’s Workout:
    • Stretch: One of her favorite warm-ups is the walking lunge. “This stretches the larger leg and glute muscles,” says Walsh. How-to: With feet together, lunge first with right leg. Bring left foot alongside right. Lunge with left. Do 8-10 per leg.
    • Cardio: “It’s the cardio that leans her out,” says Walsh. After a ˝-mile jog, they hit the track for two 200-meter, 150-meter and 100-meter sprints.
    • Core: “Hanging leg raises don’t build a six-pack, but they flatten,” says Walsh. “Jessica hates them, but she powers through!” How-to: Hanging from a high bar or rings, pull knees up slightly above waist. Do three sets of 15 repetitions.
    • Plyometrics: “These hurt,” says Walsh of stair jumping. “Even athletes hate them. After Jessica did these the first time, she would’ve punched me if she had the energy.” How-to: Jump from the bottom step of a flight of at least 20 stairs to the third. Keep going, skipping a stair each jump.
    • Weight Training: “We tend to use lighter weights and do more reps,” he says. “We keep moving, so it becomes a cardio workout too.”
    • For the waist: They do the Russian Twist. Sit down and lean back slightly. Hold a 5-lb. medicine ball and twist from side to side, 15 twists per side, three reps.
    • For shoulders/biceps: Stand with knees slightly bent. Hold 10-lb. weights in each hand. Curl to chest. Rotate hands, palms face outward. Press overhead together. Do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
    Want to find out about Jessica's diet and new year's resolution too, then read more
    Jessica Biel’s Diet:
    • “Clean foods”— those that aren’t processed—are on the menu Walsh created. “She eats complex carbs at the beginning of the day,” he says, “and tapers off by the end.”
    • Breakfast: 1 cup of oatmeal with handful of berries.
    • Snack: 1 slice whole wheat toast, 1-1 ˝ tbsp. of almond butter and sliced bananas on top.
    • Lunch: Salad with 5-6 oz of chicken, vinaigrette dressing.
    • Snack: A banana, apple or strawberries.
    • Dinner: 6oz. of fish, plate full of veggies, 1/2 cup of low-glycemic basmati rice. Sweets A couple of pieces of dark chocolate.
    Get the Bod: Jessica Biel | Jessica Biel, jason walsh, jessica biel workout | FitSugar - Fitness, Health & Well-Being.

Okay, that diet would be harder than the exercises. How can anyone stay full eating only that stuff?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Elite Member

Actually, I was thinking this diet is very doable compared to what you usually see in these celeb magazines. Look a few threads down at the Tracy Anderson diet and it's WAY more restrictive.

At least on this diet she has oatmeal and toast for carbs. That's a lot more than the usual celeb diets. Personally I think what is recommended above is the bare minimum of carbs you need if you're working out at all.

I like the idea celebs suffer and get hungry like us mortals, I thought most were on coke to stay slim

^^^^
    i think most of them are but as much as this chick pisses me off, you can tell she comes by her body through exercise and discipline.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

the diet doesn't seem out of place.. it's lean, but it has everything you need for a day really.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh my, that's not very much food! I have tae kwon do workouts that seem very grueling, like what's described, and I think I would pass out if I had to eat that little. (and believe me, I'm prone to weight hysteria and have tried--only to get dizzy and see stars in the middle of my workout. Never again!)

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

For such an extensive workout, that doesn't seem like a lot of food.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

The exercise seems pretty straightforward. I wouldn't do the arm workout, because I don't like muscled arms on women, but I'd definitely do the rest.
    ssabmud

No dairy - interesting.

How is whole wheat bread not a processed food?
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

^^depends on the bread. Ezekial bread, for example, is flourless, sprouted wheat bread and as such, is not considered by many to most nutrition experts to be processed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I like the idea celebs suffer and get hungry like us mortals, I thought most were on coke to stay slim

Oh but they still do that, too! LOL.

The snacking in between meals helps her not feel hungry. This is what I try to do five days a week (5-6 small meals). Once your body is used to eating this way, you tend to get super full fast if you eat a huge meal. Tricks/speeds up your metabolism.

I wonder how much time she spends on cardio. Her body is sick but a way too muscular for me.

Elite Member

This workout + diet sounds like a great way for any woman to lose all the roundness/softness that makes her a woman.

I think I'll pass, eat, & be happy
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Oh but they still do that, too! LOL.

The snacking in between meals helps her not feel hungry. This is what I try to do five days a week (5-6 small meals). Once your body is used to eating this way, you tend to get super full fast if you eat a huge meal. Tricks/speeds up your metabolism.

I wonder how much time she spends on cardio. Her body is sick but a way too muscular for me.

I think that now scientists are saying that 5 meals a day doesn't increase the metabolism. It's still nice to not go long hours without eating though.

I LOVE her body too. I want muscle definition myself, even though most women don't.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information