Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kelly LeBrock lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks on diet w/ unlimited chocolate, cake & cheese

Default Kelly LeBrock lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks on diet w/ unlimited chocolate, cake & cheese

Kelly LeBrock lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks on diet w/ unlimited chocolate, cake & cheese

Kelly LeBrock on 2/24/08 before she lost weight
    Kelly LeBrock is best known as the hot British babe in 1985’s Weird Science. She’s a fuller-figured woman now at 48 and had everyone talking a couple of months ago by saying that she’s “never going to diet again” and will “never eat lettuce again.” She lost 31 pounds on VH1’s “Celebrity Fit Club” in 2005, but has gained it back and says it wasn’t healthy how she lost the weight so quickly.
    She has a brief segment on Extra! in which she claims to have lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks on a diet that lets her eat chocolate, cake and cheese, but there’s a catch - they’re organic, flour free and sugar free alternatives. She claims to eat “as much as I want.”
    At 169 pounds and 5′ 8″ tall she says “I ain’t that fat!” and she isn’t. Back in February she said she didn’t weigh herself and that “If I can fit into a ten/twelve, I’m happy.” She does seem to have backtracked a little on her previous stance that she wouldn’t diet, but that’s good for her that she lost weight and is happy. You can’t help but thinking that her flour-free sugar-free cake must taste like ass, though. It doesn’t sound as if it’s that palatable and that’s certainly got to keep you from gorging on it.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Kelly LeBrock lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks on diet w/ unlimited chocolate, cake & cheese
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Bronze Member

Thin or thick, I'd fuck her

one of her boobs alone weighs 12 lbs
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

What did she do to her face, especially her lips? She was stunning in "Weird Science".

Where's the "after" photo?
    i saw a picture of her at a recent event & she looked like she does here!!!!

You know what makes you loose weight? Less calories and exercise, it's boring (to me), needs motivation but can be healthy and invigorating.
    As for this lot - they just do drugs to loose it!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

In that "Extra" clip, she looks like she lost a helluva lot more than 12 pounds! I think she's beautiful either way.

I agree she looks good however... The camera angle is always down as is the lighting hiding any extra chins / etc is shadow (in fact to me her face doesn't look that different from the photo above); the green cardi she is wearing shows black t-shirt at the neck & hem which flatters, (a great trick I use it myself! ) the jeans are ok, but you don't really see them, but they are tight, look at the panel across her tummy when she's walking, also look at how she's sitting in them.
    I agree she's looking good/better and I think that "some of what you fancy" is a good idea, and it does seem to be working for her.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

She remains a beautiful woman with the extra lbs. but there is no way she is a 10/12. She looks like a tight 14 or 16 to me.

She lost weight eating crap ... she didn't learn how to cook or eat properly, so she'll just gain it all back with a few extra pounds to boot.

Losing weight doesn't necessarily equal "healthy".

I ain’t that fat!” and she isn’t
    Yes. She is.

Good on her for losing weight, but I am so sick of big people bullshitting themselves and other people running around being politically correct about overweight people. I don't want people to point at them and call them names, humiliate and belittle them, but give me a damn break... being overweight and obese should not be softened down to the point that people think it is healthy to be that way. Like the article suggests, she's 'fuller figured' that's for sure! But that's a euphemism for overweight. Just like 'curvy', 'voluptuous' and 'shapely' have become euphenisms for the overweight and obese.

We don't want the glorification - or acceptance - of skinny models or skinny celebrities, but it is becoming acceptable to be big and unhealthy. Why?

Why don't we just glorify a medium called healthy? I don't care how many damn times people want to tell me that big women can be healthy - they're simply not healthy. This woman is not healthy - she still has no eating control if she is eating all she 'wants'. Nobody is healthy being overweight... I sure as hell wasn't healthy! It's about as hilarious as a magazine I read where Nikki Blonksy, her mother (also heavily overweight) and her trainer were saying Nikki is healthy because she does some exercise. Carrying all that fat is not healthy at all. Don't believe me? Look at the medical system and do the research on the health effects of being overweight, then honestly tell me that's a healthy way to be.
    Last edited by Folieadeux; April 28th, 2008 at 11:55 AM.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    She lost weight eating crap ... she didn't learn how to cook or eat properly, so she'll just gain it all back with a few extra pounds to boot.

Losing weight doesn't necessarily equal "healthy".
    my thoughts exactly. those foods she is eating are total junk!
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Her lips look awful!

Who glorifies big women? They are treated apallingly in the media

Fat, Big, Curvy, Voluptuous, Shapely...why would one care what someone else called themselves as long as you aren't the one carrying the extra weight.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I care because curvy, voluptuous etc, is masking their real weight - which is usually between overweight and obese.

The amount of people overweight and obese is at a point where it's an epidemic - and it's growing in faster rates in children and teens. Like I said, I'm not suggesting people who are overweight be humiliated, I'm suggesting we just stop bullshitting for the sake of making people feel better about themselves.

Using those words (curvy, voluptuous etc) is not only at best using euphenisms, at worst it's lying. I can only imagine if an image of an anorexic woman was presented as being 'healthy', there would be uproar, anger and disgust because first and foremost, it's simply not true. Conversely there is little difference between presenting an image of an overweight woman and labellings it 'healthy', because again it's simply not true. 'Curvy', 'Hourglass' etc. Pfft. Physically the body shape of an overweight or obese people cannot really be anything but overweight and obese - and I know it. Sexually or visually, however is different.

Bottom line for me is that I don't see underweight as acceptable, and I don't see overweight as an acceptable norm. Softer words, used to falsely boost self esteem and used in fear of offending anyone should just not be used. It hides the seriousness of the health implications or the lifestyle you live while being unhealthy and overweight.
    ssabmud

I liked her on CFC, and thought she might be one to keep it off.

She's a pretty woman, no doubt about it. Regardless of her weight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information