Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacey "Fergie" Ferguson's vinegar diet

Default Stacey "Fergie" Ferguson's vinegar diet

Fergie's Secret Vinegar Diet

Singer Fergie has revealed the diet secret behind her fit physique - she downs shots of vinegar. The pop star's trainer Natasha Kufa passed on the tip, claiming the vinegar flushes out fat in the colon and helps the body digest food. It also reportedly cuts out cravings.
    And Fergie insists the trick really works: "I do vinegar shots. It has to be organic apple cider, unfiltered. Two tablespoons. For some reason I've noticed a difference on my stomach."

Fergie's Secret Vinegar Diet - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I've heard that this works but I don't know if I could do shots of the stuff...maybe with a vodka chaser!
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

^ Salt n' vinegar potato chips?
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

According to my mum is what some girls used to do back when she was a teenager.

Very quick way to a stomach ulcer, apparently. Vinegar is good in helping to burn fat, but it should be consumed in salads and the like, not guzzled down!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

^ I read soemwhere that a shot of apple cider vinegar would help get rid of heartburn, so I tried it. Doesn't work, and for the record, I nearly puked, and I have a high tolerance for any kind of food/vomit inducing situation.

I have a friend that does this and she's thin.

Vinegar is very good for your intestines and tummy.....

Though, not sure it's good to take in this way. I've always heard it's good when deluted w/water. And you are supposed to SIP it.

And how's the enamel on her teeth with all that acid?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

You're supposed to dilute it with water, lessens the damage to the enamel and the stomach lining. Additionally, some people add some baking soda to it as a base to cut down on the acidity ... but I would think that might reduce the digestive benefits. You could always drink it (diluted) with a straw to help minimize the damage to the teeth.

I might try it for my digestive troubles, it might be worth a shot.

for what it's worth, I've found the best cure for my heartburn to be yellow mustart. It's gross, but I take a packet of mustard (like from a hotdog stand), pop the rotten sonofabitch open and suck it down. Burns like hell when I swallow and makes my eyes water. As soon as it hits that point in my chest where I feel the heartburn it's gone - instantly.

I can tell you it doesn't work for everyone, but it's worth a shot - and can't taste worse that vinegar

^ know, I tried that mustard "trick" made it worse, I had heartburn for 3 days straight instead of 1.

I have some organic apple cidar vinegar in water every day and yes I have lost a tonne of weight.

I just had some organic vinegar in water ... just now. Didn't taste too bad really.

Ooh, sorry the mustard thing didn't work for you, that sucks. I'm one of the lucky ones I guess.

I'm not really out too lose much weight, I dropped about 60lbs two years ago and am within about 10 lbs of my goal weight. BUT, I'm bloated all the time, regardless of my diet. I've gone no carbs for ages to no avail. Mayhap this will help with the bloat? I figure it's worth a shot and I kinda like the taste of the vinegar. One thing I can say is that I feel FULL after a glass of vinegar water ... weird.

^bloated huh? Tell me do you eat a lot of salt in your diet? It help retain water. Or maybe drink alcoholic beverages? They're terrible for causing bloat.

Well hell, I'm gonna try this. I have this in my house now. Why the hell not? I'll delute it w/water though.

Hey, FYI for those that DO have heartburn and tummy issues, another good thing to try that is NOT acidic at all is liquid Aloe. It can be found at any Health Food store and is not terribly expensive. My husband swear by it. It's odorless and tasteless and has truly helped his tummy/possible ulcer issues he has had.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    ^bloated huh? Tell me do you eat a lot of salt in your diet? It help retain water. Or maybe drink alcoholic beverages? They're terrible for causing bloat.
    I don't eat much salt or drink ... my bloat seems to be limited to my gut - i wonder if i'm just gassy alot lately ... *shrug* although I don't seem to be releasing excess gas - which, now that I think about it, could be part of my problem. I'm a bad farter.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information