Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jared Leto in "Chapter 27"

Default Jared Leto in "Chapter 27"

At long last the new movie Chapter 27, which stars Jared Leto and Lindsay Lohan, is finally set for an imminent release in theaters. The film is scheduled to open in limited release this Friday March 21 with a more wide release to follow. As you may recall, Jared had to pack on the pounds for the role of Mark David Chapman so he is almost unrecognizable in the new movie poster for the film:

You may also recall that it was during the filming of this movie that rumors began to circulate that Jared and Lindsay had sparked up a romantic relationship (which now seems like eons ago). While it pains me to say that I don't think that this very serious film will be the right vehicle for L. Lo's acting prowess to shine thru, I wouldn't be surprised if Jared Leto ended up garnering accolades for his performance. It's uncanny how creepily disturbing he comes across in just the movie trailer:

You can tell from the trailer that this is the kind of movie where the creepy tension builds over the course of the film until it reaches its violent end. I'm actually a big fan of Leto's acting skillz, he tends to give really great performances in his movies ... it remains to be seen if Lindsay's involvement in the film will be detrimental to the overall effect of this dramatic film but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Pink Is The New Blog | Fingers Firmly On The Pulse

I really want to see this film: I think mr. Leto is a very good actor and I am sure I'll like his interpretation.
    Lohan is worse than a useless piece of furniture, though...

I hate when they make murderers into movie stars. This is one "story" that I don't need to hear "retold." Let Mark David Chapman rot in his own personal circle of hell.....he should never be released and I am angry that he lived long enough to see a movie being made about him.

Wow, superbly creepy!

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

he looks just like perez hilton in the first pic.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I hate when they make murderers into movie stars. This is one "story" that I don't need to hear "retold." Let Mark David Chapman rot in his own personal circle of hell.....he should never be released and I am angry that he lived long enough to see a movie being made about him.
    I agree. They seem to honor these horrible people in Hollywood.

i don't see how telling a story 'honours' anyone. it's like how any movie that shows drug usage is accused of glorifying drugs.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The reason the jerkwad said that he did it was to get famous......now he gets to see himself in a movie.....I wish they had waited until he died.....

i've seen the movie and the film does not honour chapman. it shows what a pathetic and sick man he was/is.

Could'nt he have just put on a fat suit? I could never gain weight for a movie and then lose it when it was premeiring. I'd die.

not to mention that it'll be real easy for him to get that fat again if he isnt careful
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post

Just as annoying to see these "method actors" packing on pounds or losing tons of weight to play a role. Are they that desperate for critical "cred" and oscar nods?

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Default Jared Leto is a McFatty

Eating His Way To Oscar

"Chapter 27" was shot a long ass time ago, but it will finally see the light of day on March 28th. No, it's not going straight to DVD, but it is only opening in NYC. It will open a week later in Los Angeles. Jared Leto gained a whole Olsen to play John Lennon's murderer. This is what people need to do nowadays to win Oscars. It's only going to get more insane. Jennifer Garner is totally going to cut off one of her legs to play Heather Mills just so she can get a fucking nomination.
    The movie also stars Lindsay Lohan. Yup, that basically means it's going to suck. Here's the trailer below in case you missed it.

I hope this movie is good.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

I hope this movie is good.
    It sure will; the people at the Razzies will have a good laugh.

I actually prefer this look to his emo-blabla-assholes flying to mars- look

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information