Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie sheds baby weight just two weeks after giving birth

Default Nicole Richie sheds baby weight just two weeks after giving birth

Nicole Richie has shed all her extra weight - just two weeks after giving birth.

Dressed in a figure-hugging black dress, the star looked tired and pale as she joined new grandfather Lionel Richie at a birthday party on Friday for his manager in L.A.
    Under regular scrutiny for her painfully thin figure, the 26-year-old star had temporarily regained her curves as she made a vow to prioritise her health during pregnancy. Scroll down for more....
    Richie, attending a private party last Friday two weeks after giving birth, left, is a far cry fom her curvy pregnant figure

But just weeks after the birth of baby Harlow, Richie appears to be heading back to her waifish self.
    Harlow is the first child for the couple who plan to marry later in the year.
    Richie suffered a slide into drugs and driving related offences last year, which saw her spend a short time in prison.
    She recently revealed her baby had saved her life. "I owe this baby everything and I have a responsibility now," she said.
    "Besides being responsible for myself, I'm now responsible for someone else. "And I have to set the right examples. I have to really be someone that I would want my child to look up to."

Nicole Richie sheds baby weight just two weeks after giving birth | the Daily Mail

Good for her if that is what makes her happy.

Good for Nicole. I just hope she doesn't get back into ana territory again, she's got a little girl to raise now--no more starving please.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I dunno, this remains to be seen whether it's all lip service. I just see her lapsing right back into starving herself if she's shed her baby weight in a mere two weeks after giving birth. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't have that much faith in her...

Gold Member

What curvy pregnant figure? It's the same stick figure with a belly and larger breasts due to pregnancy. Remove baby = no belly. Bet she's not nursing either.

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if she's not nursing, even though she's been "spotted" in baby boutiques getting a nursing pump and things. Vanity seems to conquer all in this superficial Hollywood set.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    You know, it wouldn't surprise me if she's not nursing, even though she's been "spotted" in baby boutiques getting a nursing pump and things. Vanity seems to conquer all in this superficial Hollywood set.
    I'd be willing to bet money and my Williams Sonoma cookware that she isn't. That's how sure I am. I love my cookware!

Doesn't nursing speed up the weight loss?

I agree that she'll slip right back into ana mode. 2 weeks is awfully fast to shed all the baby weight.

1. In that first pic, it looks like Joel is holding her up...

2. I dunno, I still see a bit of a poochy belly there...which is just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Doesn't nursing speed up the weight loss?

I agree that she'll slip right back into ana mode. 2 weeks is awfully fast to shed all the baby weight.
    Yes, while breast feeding helps you shed the weight I've never seen people do it in 2 weeks...Two weeks was quick!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

How is this surprising?

Many people have predicted she'd be back to 80 lbs again eventually after giving birth...

*yawn*

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

I hope she hasn't gone back to being anorexic... She really shouldn't be keeping that up, with a baby girl now... That's NOT a good example.

Right back into the ana habit. Way to go! And the tabloids are applauding her. Way to go!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus!

I wonder how much she gained during pregnancy. I walked out of the hospital 15-20lbs lighter than when I waddled in.

Yeah give it a few more weeks and she'll be skeletal because that's what she "naturally" looks like as she says.

And just because she had a baby doesn't mean she won't fall back into all her old ways.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information