Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

Bronze Member

Default Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

I think she is one of the most gorgeous women in the world. I just find her body so sensual and luxurious. Plus, the confidence does not hurt a bit.

I dunno.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I think she's a beautiful woman, and though she's heavy she looks to be in proportion and not too dimply.

She looks happy and confident so more power to her.

i think she was gorgeous around the time of her wedding, voluptuous and sexy but now she's put on a bit too much weight. she's still a very good looking woman though maybe she should avoid bikinis.
    Last edited by sputnik; January 18th, 2008 at 09:16 AM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Is this a joke?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well....she has a pretty face.

No comment.

Somebody call Greenpeace and get her back in the water!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Is that really her? Doesn't even look like her...I know she's put some lbs on, but her face doesn't even look the same.

A pretty woman, no doubt. But gotta say it: maybe the bikini wasn't her best option. I mean, I'm smaller than her and I wouldn't wear a bikini at the beach. You get to that point in life and you have to say, ok...its over.

^^^ I look at it this way - she's definitely overweight, but whether she's in a bikini or a full bathingsuit, it's not going to look great, so really, what's the difference, ya know??

Seeing people in swimwear, when they are clearly too big, has never bothered me, in fact, I have always been a bit enivious that they have the guts to do it. I'm 5'7 and weigh in at 124 and I will not get into a bikini or bathing suit because I think I look horrid. More power to them and to Keely - especially since she's apt to being followed and photographed for the world to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    Somebody call Greenpeace and get her back in the water!
    The woman gains some weight so it's all right to de-humanize her?

So what she's gained some fucking weight. She's also wearing a bikini and out in the water doing exercise not sitting at home, bed-ridden and morbidly obese.

If she's happy in her current body, good for her. I hope she enjoys her family and friends and concentrates on all the wonderful things in her life rather than listen to close-minded, shallow people (Not referring to you Aella, more to people in general). If she's not, I wish her luck in achieving a weight that will make her happy and comfortable.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    ^^^ I look at it this way - she's definitely overweight, but whether she's in a bikini or a full bathingsuit, it's not going to look great, so really, what's the difference, ya know??

Seeing people in swimwear, when they are clearly too big, has never bothered me, in fact, I have always been a bit enivious that they have the guts to do it. I'm 5'7 and weigh in at 124 and I will not get into a bikini or bathing suit because I think I look horrid. More power to them and to Keely - especially since she's apt to being followed and photographed for the world to see.
    I am almost the exact same height/weight as you, and I am leery of being in a bathing suit at ALL as well. I am going to an indoor waterpark next week for several days and already dreading it...but, its not about me (about the kids) so I have to suck it up. Literally. And maybe thats what she is doing--like you said, damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. I just think (though just my opinion) that she could find a better fitting suit, even if it's a different bikini. But, really, does it matter at the end of the day? Nope...

She has really let herself go.

Originally Posted by Icepik I'm 5'7 and weigh in at 124 and I will not get into a bikini or bathing suit because I think I look horrid.

[quote=[B]LynnieD;997859][/B]I am almost the exact same height/weight as you, and I am leery of being in a bathing suit at ALL as well.

Trust me ladies...at that height and weight you don't look bad in a bathing suit!

I'm more like 130lbs...and have had 2 children in 3 yrs. It ain't pretty.

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information