Thread: Ashley Olsen: "I'm the skinny one!"

Default Ashley Olsen: "I'm the skinny one!"

Ashley gaining on Mary-Kate as skinniest Olsen
    Back in 2004, Mary-Kate Olsen checked into rehab to deal with her eating issues. Now, an apparent 12-pound weight loss has outsiders wondering if twin sis Ashley Olsen is heading down that same hungry road, reports Life & Style.

It could be a case of unhealthy sibling rivalry surmises one L&S source, who claims that Mary-Kate’s getting more acting offers than her once-plumper sister. “Ashley’s hoping that if she can lose weight, she can compete with her twin,” said the insider.

Allegedly subsisting on a diet of coffee, water, salad and sushi, Ashley is also exercising nonstop. “She’ll eat, then go home and do aerobics to make sure she doesn’t gain any weight,” the insider said. “She does leg lifts and arm exercises and walks everywhere.”

According to another source, Ashley is also resorting to the counterintuitive fashion of the eating disordered, dressing in baggy clothes to hide the weight loss. That’s something Mary-Kate’s been doing for years. “They think that if there are no pictures of them looking like skin and bones, they can get away with it,” said the second insider.

According to the first spywitness, the designer potato sacks aren’t fooling anyone. Ashley is more like her twin every day. “She’s becoming as skinny as Mary-Kate has always been,” the source said.

Speaking of Mary-Kate Olsen, “She needs to stretch her chest and back muscles,” according to exercise expert Desiree Bartlett. The trainer to the stars weighed in for an Us Weekly pictorial on celebrity slouchers. High-heels and a heavy bag victimize Vanessa Hudgens’ posture, while slumping Ashlee Simpson obviously needs some alignment. Meanwhile, former hump frump Gwyneth Paltrow received kudos for losing her lump to yoga. ... You can judge a man by his shih tzu, at least according to Susie Essman. In a quote posted by the New York Post’s Page Six, the “Curb Your Enthusiasm” actress told Animal Fair magazine that the best bedmate is a guy with a small dog such as Pomeranian or a little Yorkie, “because if he’s secure enough in his sexuality to carry around a froufrou little dog like that, that is a guy who's a keeper.” ... Leonardo DiCaprio and Israeli model Bar Refaeli are back on, reports Us Weekly. Spywitnesses caught the hot-and-cold couple holding hands at the Beverly Hills Polo Lounge, leaving surfer Kelly Slater free to pick up on any other Leo castoffs he hasn’t yet collected.

Paparazzi World - Login

Yawn.....
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Ashley is my favorite of the Olsons

They both need to have their heads banging together because clearly they need reality check.....and to think that they were both "normal" a little over 5 years ago...sad.

Gold Member

Where are the pics dammit. With shyt like this I need backup.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She's still an ugly little troll with bulging, deer-caught-in-headlights eyes.

They both look like 10 year old girls to me. Ashley was once pretty but is a skinny troll now.

If i had their cash i wouldn't be at home exercising, i'd be out shopping!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Me too. I would be living life to the fullest, and putting the money to good use. Instead of spending millions on jewelry and clothes, they should help out children or something. Instead, they turn into bug-eyed gimlets with eating disorders.

Thread Information