Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie disturbed by the anorexia police

Default Angelina Jolie disturbed by the anorexia police

Angelina Jolie Disturbed About The Media’s Focus On Her Weight

December 20th, 2007 at 1:21 pm

Angelina Jolie admits that she got too thin this year while mourning her mother, but is still disappointed in the media for focusing on her weight.
    The thing that’s disturbing is that instead of people saying, ‘This looks like a person that’s actually dealing with something, probably from emotions,’ they say, ‘Does she fit into skinny jeans and look thin?’” Jolie said.

“I want people to understand who I am as a person is not somebody that’s trying to look thin, but just trying to work through a very difficult year,” she said.

That kind of loss is something I am not ready to understand. Everyone deals with heartache in different ways. Thankfully for Angelina, she had someone to help her through it. Here she is recalling how wonderful Brad Pitt was during that trying time.
    “He is just a great friend and when my mother passed, he was so great,” she said. “He sat with me and held [my mother’s] hand. After she passed away he spent the night asking me and my brother about our mother and got us to tell funny stories about her.

“He focused on all the love and joy we were fortunate enough to have had,” Jolie said. “He was extraordinary.”

And of course there's some mushy shit about Brad.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

You know what, Ang? You're disturbing, with your huge head, skinny, veiny arms, and your anus lips. Disappear plz.

I can see how losing her mom contributed to her weight loss. Losing someone you were that close to can take you through different changes.
    There's nothing wrong with Big Lips...I know a whole bunch of people with them, I know mine are very sexy-wouldn't change them for the world!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

She's becoming insufferable.

Her mom died... that's a tragic thing, but it was months ago. I know she was extremely close to her, but by appearing so stoic in public, I find her excuse really pathetic... even she has said she rarely shows emotion.

She has beautiful kids, a career, and money to boot.. quit bitching.

Not everyone expresses grief by breaking down and sobbing in public every chance they ge;, I know I don't. That doesn't mean that she or I don't feel grief. And just think of how the vultures would have circled IF she had dared to show her emotions in public. Girl can't win either way.

I lost 10 pounds in less than 2 weeks after my brother died. It happens to a lot of people.

Oh yes she needs to get over the death of her mother as quickly as possible..silly woman. People handle things different ways, it's obvious she has has problems with depression before, so I am sure she is obviously more sensitive to issues like that..I am not taking up for her in anyway..but I'd never expect anyone to get over the death of their mother in a few months..it might take years to fully recover.

^^Exactly. It is a huge, primal loss.

I'm with MrsMarsters and Pacific Breeze. She is obviously a depressed/manic personality. Losing her mother just might truly be the reason behind her weight loss. I don't really know. I don't ever care or read about Brangelina, but I am bored tonight. I do, however, see how it would be disturbing to be called anorexic when you are already in mourning.

‘Does she fit into skinny jeans and look thin?’” Jolie said.
    I think the problem is that considering some outfits she's seen sporting, I wouldn't say she's embarrassed about looking like a skeleton and what kind of message that sends out. I may hate the fish lipped bitch but I feel for her for her mother's death. However, I think she's been using it as an excuse really. She's had problems dealing with he weight in the past and I don't think she's over them.

First year or so of their relationship they were as tight lipped as you can be and now they can't shut up about their personal life. I think they've seen that their popularity is waning and are holding on to it every way they can. What's next, a reality show?

Shut up Skeletor.

And I think she's right - why focus on her weight and talk about it? Is it the most interesting thing in the world? Some can like her, some hate, but what of it? She lives her own life and discussing her doesn't have any sense.

Dear St. Vagina,

I'm disturbed by YOU.
    Shut the f*ck up and go away. I beg of you.

Love,
    Lily
    P.S. Here are eleventy sandwiches. EAT THEM.

She needs to eat one of these and STFU.

Hopefully it'll keep her mouth busy long enough for the rest of the world to go on without her saintly bitchiness.

Angie girl, you made your fame at least partially by being a sexy biotch. So when your bod becomes painful to look at, people are gonna comment.

Sorry bout her mom and all, but it seriously hurt my eyes when she got all wasted-looking. It appears she's gained back a smidgen, at least.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Isn't this story basically the same thing she said last year, just kinda hodge-podged into different phrasing?
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information