Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt has piled on the pounds

Default Jennifer Love Hewitt has piled on the pounds

She was the inspiration behind former boyfriend John Mayer's hit 'Your Body Is A Wonderland,' but not even a famous muse like Jennifer Love Hewitt can escape a little weight gain.

A combination of harsh sunlight and a skimpy bikini left the newly buxom star with nowhere to hide as she hit the beach for a swim during a Hawaiian getaway.
    Scroll down for more...
    New curves: Jennifer braved the water in a skimpy bikini yesterday; a slender Jennifer in a recent ad for Hanes

Rear view: even Jennifer can't escape even woman's nightmare - cellulite

The star's curvy, cellulite-riddled physique was in stark contrast to the slender - and airbrushed - frame she showed off during a recent advertising campaign for US label Hanes.

Still, the star of I Know What You Did Last Summer, who was enjoying a romantic break with boyfriend Ross McCall, says she happily embraces her imperfections.
    Scroll down for more...
    Love handled: Jennifer cuddles up to boyfriend Ross McCall - but can't resist the urge to check out her newly curvaceous body

Changing shape: the actress on the beach yesterday and right, in Hawaii in 2005

In a cheeky nod to Mayer's hit, Jennifer recently joked: "My body is far from a wonderland. My body is more like a pawnshop."

"There's a lot of interesting things put together, and if you look closely you'd probably be excited, but at first glance, not so much."

The 28-year-old, who stars in the popular US show Ghost Whisperer, recently wrapped filming on Delgo, a big screen animation which also features Val Kilmer, Anne Bancroft and Freddie Prinze Jr.

A holiday swim reveals Jennifer Love Hewitt has piled on the pounds | the Daily Mail

She looks happy and gorgeous to me

FF would be apalled though

Could she lose a few? Yeah. But, she still looks great, and her body is not awful.

I've always liked her for some reason, and think she's very pretty.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Look fine to me...Gosh couldn't it be the camera angle...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

God, I hate Hollywood for this reason. A girl puts on maybe 10 or 15 pounds and suddenly she's practically obese.

I think she looks gorgeous.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by WitchHazelEyed View Post
    God, I hate Hollywood for this reason. A girl puts on maybe 10 or 15 pounds and suddenly she's practically obese.

I think she looks gorgeous.
    Me too it's mega fucked up, I'd hate to be famous, I'd have to develop an ED to be skinny!

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Me too it's mega fucked up, I'd hate to be famous, I'd have to develop an ED to be skinny!
    I'm not sure any of us GRers are nuts enough to want to be famous. God knows we're all beautiful enough and talented enough though!
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

But, in the same respect, when someone like Beyonce, Britney or Mariah Carey gain that much weight, it seems quite alright that it's pointed out and mocked.

I honestly think when it's a "likable" celebrity, people aren't quite so harsh

The swimsuit is not flattering at all. If she's happy and comfortable, that's all that matters.

I don't think she's gained much weight. It looks like she's just wearing a swimsuit that accentuates her "problem areas" instead of flattering her. If I remember correctly, Jennifer has always been very pear shaped with disproportionately wide hips and large thighs. She just usually manages to dress in such a way that you don't notice it.

i think she looks great.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

I think it's the bathing suit in all honesty, I always just think it's weird how her face and arms stay so skinny.

Anyway, I post on a DMB message board where a lot of douchy guys post and this was posted on there, some of the guys said she was "fat" but most of them agreed she was still hot. However this one girl (who I can't stand BTW) was (and I quote) "I don't know how anyone could let themselves go like that. That is a FAT ASS." I was really put off by it. When people are saying that THIS is fat, I want to know what people are saying about me.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I think she looks pretty.

She's gained some weight, but big deal.... I've seen much worse on the beach. I'd rather have that body, that smile, and that personality over somebody like Paris Hilton's any day.

Her suit is not flattering, but she doesn't look awful or anything.

I agree...she still looks good....so she put on a few....who cares...she is still beautiful.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    But, in the same respect, when someone like Beyonce, Britney or Mariah Carey gain that much weight, it seems quite alright that it's pointed out and mocked.

I honestly think when it's a "likable" celebrity, people aren't quite so harsh

Actually, I don't think it's necessary when it's them either.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    I think it's the bathing suit in all honesty, I always just think it's weird how her face and arms stay so skinny.

Anyway, I post on a DMB message board where a lot of douchy guys post and this was posted on there, some of the guys said she was "fat" but most of them agreed she was still hot. However this one girl (who I can't stand BTW) was (and I quote) "I don't know how anyone could let themselves go like that. That is a FAT ASS." I was really put off by it. When people are saying that THIS is fat, I want to know what people are saying about me.
    For all we know that girl has some major physical deformity and the only way she knows how to get any attention or gratification out of life is by bagging on people on the net.

.... or she's FF .... or both.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information