Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-baby, size 4 Trista Sutter not happy with her weight

Default Post-baby, size 4 Trista Sutter not happy with her weight

Trista: I Want To Fit Into My Skinny Jeans
    Wednesday October 24, 2007

Three months after the birth of her son, former Bachelor star Trista Sutter,
    35, tells Us she’s on a mission to lose the last of the 30 pounds she gained during pregnancy.

“I’m definitely not pleased when I look in the mirror,” admits the 5-foot-2 star, who now wears a size 4 and weighs 116 pounds, but aspires to surpass her prebaby physique and get down to 106 pounds. “When I fit into my size 26 Hudson jeans, then I’ll be happy.”

Sutter shares her post-baby body issues with Us and how husband Ryan, 33, is helping her get down to her goal weight.

How are you feeling about your body?
    “My friend said that when I came home from the hospital, I’d be back in my old jeans. Fifteen pounds did fall off immediately, but the fact that it’s been three months and I’m still not in them is a bummer.”

What bothers you the most?
    “My belly. It has a layer of fat, which, of course, your body has to put on, but it’s blubbery and I hate it. I want to be able to go bathing suit shopping for a vacation and not feel totally disgusted…I just don’t feel good in a lot of my clothes.”

Does Ryan help?
    If I eat something that I shouldn’t, Ryan shakes his finger at me and says, ‘Uh, uh, uh!’ He’s been awesome, 100 percent supportive. He watches Max when I go to the gym and is constantly saying that I look great. But when you don’t feel good about yourself, you don’t feel like you want to be intimate. I want to feel, and look, sexy again for him. Even though he is being nice and saying he’s still attracted to me, I want to feel like he’s telling me the truth and not just saying it because he’s a good husband.”

Want to know the exact diet and workout plan that’s helping Trista shed the baby weight? Pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week.

Usmagazine.com | Trista: I Want To Fit Into My Skinny Jeans

Isn't Ryan kind of sending her mixed signals? "Honey, you look great; don't you dare eat that cookie!"

Notice how she voices no happiness about actually having a child.. just disgust at what she's 'become.'

When the trade-off to having a son is putting on 10 pounds (not a bad trade-off compared to most mothers) and all you can do is bitch about it, maybe it's time to re-evaluate what's important to you.

Stupid woman.

Size 4? What a cow!!!!!!!!!!

Is it normal to be back into your skinny jeans that soon after giving birth? I don't know if she's breastfeeding or not, but it usually takes a while. Or am I crazy? I don't remember how long it took me, but it certainly wasn't overnight.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Fuck off Trista. Your uterus is still in the process of shrinking and you're sweating being 5'3" and 116#? Christ what an annoying twat!

Here's an idea if your body is this important: get your uterus REMOVED!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Mods, I accidentally double-posted; can someone merge the 2 thread and delete one?

Elite Member

Well, I think it's up to each woman to decide at what weight she feels comfortable at. Trista's a tiny girl, so maybe 126 is a lot for her, I don't know. A 30 lbs weight loss sounds like a lot to me, but if she can get down 10 or 15lbs and feel better, good for her. I at least give her credit for trying to feel good about herself and not letting herself go.

I'm happy she had a baby. She just needs to be patient. She didn't gain that baby weight overnight and she's not going to lose it overnight either.

ok...who the hell is this women i cant be bothered looking her up but i do agree moongirl about the mixed signals. I would be soo p*ssed off with a guy doing that to me even if it was his way of being supportive.

She needs to get the fuck over herself. It's 10 lbs that she wants to loose, why is this front page stuff? Slow news week over at US magazine obviously and by the way, who the hell is she?

Size 4? 116 lbs? at 5'2 that's hardly prized meaty heifer of the year that could feed an entire village material. Thin by new year..? she's already thin, she should count her blesings that it's only 10 lbs and drink a ice cold glass of diet STFU.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Should the title be fixed to say "Trista"? If my husband ever shook his finger at me and said "uh,uh,uh" I would be cooking his damn ass for dinner. Thats just annoying.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

OMG, how many calories are in a finger?

This woman reminds me of someone.....

Sorry. Your 15 minutes were over AGES ago, and nobody cares anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Should the title be fixed to say "Trista"? If my husband ever shook his finger at me and said "uh,uh,uh" I would be cooking his damn ass for dinner. Thats just annoying.
    He's probably tired of hearing her whining about her weight. I think he should wake her ass up at 5am every morning with cymbals and tell her it's time to get her fat ass dressed for a 5 mile run!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Size 4? What a cow!!!!!!!!!!

Is it normal to be back into your skinny jeans that soon after giving birth? I don't know if she's breastfeeding or not, but it usually takes a while. Or am I crazy? I don't remember how long it took me, but it certainly wasn't overnight.
    I was in pre-preg jeans about four days later, but skinny jeans didn't come until later...maybe @ 2 months for me. But I only gained 18 pounds my whole pregnancy, and just needed to lose some of the weight I had gained pre pregnancy.

But 116 is perfectly healthy for her height - I think they made her wear crappy clothing for the cover to make it seem like she was a "fat cow".

Also agree on the crappy hubby comments - Maybe he's the weight she needs to lose if he talks to her that way.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

What a sad, pathetic loser. She probably only had that baby to get into the newspapers in the first place.

For those of you who don't know, she appeared on the reality-tv show The Bachelor (or was she the Bachelorette??). That's some life accomplishment right there.

Gold Member

Size 4 and 116 pounds - what a fattie! That's about what I am and I wouldn't want to lose any more weight. Seriously, why is Us Weekly putting a woman who is not overweight on their cover with the tagline that she wants to lose weight? And people wonder why girls with perfectly healthy bodies have such self-esteem issues if they aren't pin thin.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information