Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss England told to 'fatten up' if she wants to win world title

Default Miss England told to 'fatten up' if she wants to win world title

Miss England told to 'fatten up' if she wants to win world title

Slender Georgia Horsley, who has been crowned Miss England, has been told to pile on the pounds if she wants to win the world title.

The size eight florist who tips the scales at nine stone has the figure most women would die for - but the organisers of the Miss World competition are looking for a contestant with more curves to win this year.
    Georgia is now on a high fat diet to help her plump up in time for the beauty pageant.
    Scroll down for more...
    Slender: Georgia Horsley has been told to pile on the pounds if she wants to win Miss World

The blonde 20-year-old, from Malton, North Yorks, is hoping she will pile on the pounds for the competition in Sanya, China, on December 1.
    She said: "Miss World judges like naturally curvy girls and don't like the stick-thin women you see on the catwalks.
    "They promote healthy eating and I want to help them get that message across, so I'm giving it my all."
    The pretty hopeful was advised to put on weight by Miss England director Angie Beasley, who is a former model and Miss World judge.
    Miss Beasley, 44, said: "Beauty pageants are meant to appeal to women everywhere and Miss World has always championed real women."
    Scroll down for more...
    Time to pile on the pounds: If Georgia Horsley wants to win Miss World she must eat more

As well as gorging on high-fat treats, Georgia's diet will include healthy meals and snacks.
    Her diet will include fish suppers, nuts and plenty of avacados, all of which contain fatty oils essential for model-perfect skin and hair.
    Georgia says she is hoping her mother's home cooking will help her go up a dress size.
    She said: "My friends are amazed at how much I eat.
    "I love chocolate and am hopeless at diets. I guess I'm lucky and just have a naturally fast metabolism." Georgia has only 10 days to put on weight before she has to be in the Far-East to register for the month-long contest.

Miss England told to 'fatten up' if she wants to win world title | the Daily Mail
    Fame is like a river, that beareth up things light and swollen, and drowns things weighty and solid - Francis Bacon

She looks pretty indeed!
    I wish someone told me that I have to get fatter, instead of the other way around (not that ayone is telling me to get slimmer, but I am a little plump actually)

I think she looks lovely just as she is, but those girls have to do the most ridiculous things to themselves to be in those contests anyway.

She doesn't look too thin.

Looks good to me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's my daughter's body, the little wench!!

Oh, it's pretty nice to read stuff like that. And I like what she said about it.

she looks trim, but not unhealthy. i dont see the problem
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

That's probably her 'diet' weight for competition, and when out of competition probably is a bit heavier (which suits me fine). But doesn't look abnormal to me.

Bronze Member

I wonder if when they say 'gain more curves' they mean 'go off and get yourself a pair of oversized implants.' Because I see nothing wrong with her current body. She looks as if she's naturally that thin.

Quote Originally Posted by DefyingGravity View Post
    I wonder if when they say 'gain more curves' they mean 'go off and get yourself a pair of oversized implants.' Because I see nothing wrong with her current body. She looks as if she's naturally that thin.
    Yea, they probably want her to get some implants.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Thats not too thin at all. Thats perfectly healthy-looking. What isn't healthy is eating a shit-food diet to get 'curves'.

I don't see a problem either. I don't think she is too thin at all.

Wow having to put weight on? My heart bleeds

I don't get it, she looks trim and slender and doesn't need to gain or lose weight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information