Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is stick-thin Angelina Jolie losing her curves? (Um, yes!)

Default Is stick-thin Angelina Jolie losing her curves? (Um, yes!)

She claims to love tucking into a fry-up every morning.

But judging by these pictures, Angelina Jolie could do with a hearty lunch and supper as well.
    The 32-year-old shocked onlookers with her startlingly thin appearance on a day out in New York. Her twig-like legs looked fragile enough to snap in two, and while she once boasted voluptuous curves, her stomach was instead a hollow.
    Her arms and forehead showed prominent bulging veins indicative of extreme weight loss and over-exercise. Scroll down for more ...

Were it not for the colour change, it would almost be hard to tell where Angelina's stick thin legs end and her stiletto heels begin

Miss Jolie is said to weigh less than eight stone with friends and family becoming increasingly concerned about her drastic thinning.
    She has insisted she is simply still struggling to cope with the death of her mother Marcheline Bertrand from ovarian cancer earlier this year.
    The actress has said: "I have always been lean and this year I have lost my mother and gone through a lot.
    "I have four children and I finished breastfeeding. It has been hard to get my nutrition back on track."
    Miss Jolie - who has a one-year-old daughter Shiloh with Brad Pitt and three adopted offspring - sparked speculation she could be taking her diet a step too far.
    In June this year bulging blue veins - a telltale sign of over-exercising - popped up on her arms, hands and forehead. Scroll down for more ...

Gone are her voluptuous curves: Angelina's stomach is hollowed out and the veins bulging on her arms are a sign of over-exercising

And a fortnight ago as she made a red carpet entrance at the Toronto film festival, the audience's eyes were drawn to her knobbly knees.
    She was so determined to prove she is not on a mission to lose weight that she recently declared she loved nothing better than to tuck into fried eggs, bacon and sausages every morning.
    Miss Jolie added: "I have never been a fitness fanatic. I am lucky I can eat pretty much what I want."
    But pro-dieting websites pointed out the combination of foods could lead to weight loss as they are low in carbohydrates.
    One, theskinnywebsite.com, said: "Those are not the foods to add unwanted poundage.
    "Someone can eat those three foods all day long and lose a bunch of weight."
    Yesterday she was showing the effects as she left her home in a black suit which hung off her gaunt frame while her Christian Louboutin stilettos only served to emphasise her wiry legs.
    Later, as she took her brood of four to a play centre, her cropped top and loose jogging bottoms drew attention to her disappearing midriff.
    An onlooker said: "I know she has lost a lot of weight recently but even so, she was shockingly thin. Her legs looked like sticks from behind." Her actor brother James Haven, 34, has claimed her weight loss has been caused by her guilt about eating well in the face of Third World poverty.

Is stick-thin Angelina Jolie losing her curves? | the Daily Mail

Madonna veins. Oh wait Madonna is 50. Jolie is 32. What's the problem? She looks like skeletor but obviously with a prettier face, hence the reason people make excuses for her all the time. And I am sick of the comb back hairstyles all the time. We all know the bald spot is there ano-lina!

Elite Member

Over-exercise? Or just plain starvation?

We never see Angelina coming to/leaving the gym like other celebs. We never see her working out with a trainer. Or even outside running with a friend, like Reese. When does she exercise? On the jet between countries?

Silver Member

Im going to say it - I think she actually looks better than ever facially in these pics... But those legs, eek! omg they look photoshopped.

over-exercising what exactly?? her arms are sticks they are not muscly nor are they toned. i call starvation... that stomach looks painful and those veins *gasp* lost for words...
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

She looks like shit. There's a thing called eating Angelina, have you heard of it?

I'm sorry to say that but .. she's just ... disgusting.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

Damn that is just gross. What is her problem? She has no reason to look that bad! She definitely needs a few hearty meals..and pronto!Sheesh!

Elite Member

i think the last pic is fake. and i agree-the best she ever looked was in 2004, IMO

Being extremely vascular is genetic #1 add to that having low body fat they will show even more.

She's not a big exerciser you can tell - look at her arms they're skinny and flabby at the same time.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

eww yuck @ her legs! those legs suck! if those were my legs I would never EVER show them like that!

OMG, I hope these photos are photoshopped. If they're not, I wonder if it brings truth to the rumor that Brad likes his women thin.
    Go Habs Go!!

Elite Member

i totally believe that rumor. jen and gwenyth looked like sticks with straight hair when with pitt

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ yeah and dont forget Juliette Lewis the skinniest of them all when she was a teen!

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Being extremely vascular is genetic #1 add to that having low body fat they will show even more.

She's not a big exerciser you can tell - look at her arms they're skinny and flabby at the same time.
    Yes, you're right. But who cares about logic, facts, accuracy and science when the topic is AJ? It's so much easier to believe anything and everything some illiterate tabloid/site "writer" churns out to make a buck.

What tipped me off that this was utter BS apart from what you said, Suede, was the line that you couldn't tell where her legs ended and her shoes began if her shoes weren't black. WTF? Talk about desperation.

Apart from all that, yes, she is far too thin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information