Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keira Knightley claims she's "twice the size" of most Hollywood actresses

Default Keira Knightley claims she's "twice the size" of most Hollywood actresses

Keira Knightley claims she is "twice the size" of most actresses in Hollywood.

The super-slim 'Atonement' star insists most of the women she auditions against are far smaller and skinnier than she is.

She said: "Weight is a big issue in Hollywood because I'm twice the size - height and everything else - of most of the girls who are going in to see the director for a part. When you realise that I am, at my size, one of the largest actresses there, you start to think, 'I don't think it'd be healthy for me to stay here much longer.' "

The 22-year-old actress has been criticised in the past because of her weight, and accused of having an eating disorder.

She was awarded £3,000 damages earlier this year after a British national newspaper suggested she was anorexic.

Keira has always vehemently denied the claims, but has revealed the life-threatening illness runs in her family.

She previously said: "I've got a lot of experience with anorexia. My grandmother and great-grandmother suffered from it, and I had a lot of friends at school who suffered from it. I know it's not something to be taken lightly and I don't. But whatever people say about my weight they are all wrong."
    FemaleFirst.co.uk
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hit By Ban Bus!

She should only be allowed to open her mouth to EAT, not talk.

Well, isn't that frightening- she actually thinks she's got any weight on her at all.

wow apparently she really doesn't see herself the way others do.....

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

I don't get it. Maybe she doesn't have an eating disorder. Whenever anyone gets skinny, it's always "EATING DISORDER". Seriously, bitter jealous fatties. Just because she doesn't stuff her mouth doesn't mean she isn't eating.

She is TOO skinny though. But I like her stomach.
    WHAT`S THiiS GAME?
    BABii ii WANT T0 PLAii
    [
    está bella traición que mato mi ilusion]

I'm not saying anything about if she eats or not, its her business if she wants to be anorexic- i just cant believe she makes comments like 'people are skinnier than me'. She's skin and bone, literally.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingEventually View Post
    Seriously, bitter jealous fatties. Just because she doesn't stuff her mouth doesn't mean she isn't eating.
    Hey, I'm no bitter jealous fattie, lol! Just saying that she looks like death, whereas she was already thin before... right now it just looks abnormally thin, yet sees herself as heavy? That screams disease.

If she were thin and saw herself as such, there would be no issue here.

A*O

The louder she whines (and sues) about not being anorexic the more she's proving she has a problem. Do these fuckwits think we are completely blind AND stupid?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

WTC!?

She is always whining about how people need to stop accusing her of having an eating disorder and talking about her weight and just recently scabbled 'Watch my movies not my ribs' and yet manages to bring up her weight...

What an attention whore!

Ugh, and this particular statement:

"When you realise that I am, at my size, one of the largest actresses there, you start to think, 'I don't think it'd be healthy for me to stay here much longer.' "

WTF!? Is she mental? She is one of the skinniest actresses out there...the latest pictures of her she is nothing but skin and bone! Seriously...she's always been a thin girl but never as thin as she is now...she used to have a nice, slim, toned physique like in 'Bend it like Beckham' and at the premiere of the first 'Pirates' movie...

She was still very slim (and extra skinny compared to the average American girl her age...) but yet still looked toned, slim and healthy...whereas now she just looks absolutely ill...

Poor girl obviously has a very distorted view of herself but then again what else is new?

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Her comments are only proving that she has a problem with distorted body image!

Hahaha on femalefirst they titled this story SUPER SIZED KEIRA KNIGHTLEY

I don't get it. Maybe she doesn't have an eating disorder. Whenever anyone gets skinny, it's always "EATING DISORDER". Seriously, bitter jealous fatties. Just because she doesn't stuff her mouth doesn't mean she isn't eating.

She is TOO skinny though. But I like her stomach.
    Lol....well I said she obviously doesn't see herself the way others do because she's very thin but said something which indicated she views herself as heavy. Meaning she might have a body image problem. But just because someone thinks she might have a problem doesn't make them a "jealous bitter fatty"

Tssss ... i like her, but I really begin to think she shouldn't talk anymore ...

Come on Keira, don't even try to make us believe you're in fact a fat ugly cow !!!!
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I can't abide Keira bloody Knightley - if she thinks she is "NORMAL" sized then she is utterly delusional. That and "I have never had my lips done". She's talking utter bollocks yet again.
    Stella Galaxy ... 16 hands of irish trouble

She's gross

She is gross. I don't know what is worse, her fake lips or her ribs. But her biggest problem is that mouth that just won't shut up...

Weren't you the one who's on a diet, because fitting into a size zero is essential to you? Could it be that you're biased?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information