Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie addicted to diet pills?

Question Angelina Jolie addicted to diet pills?

Angelina Jolie has been taking pills to boost her body’s energy levels but Brad Pitt is very stressed about this.
    Angelina Jolie has reportedly become addicted to diet pills that she's been taking to boost her energy levels. A family friend of Jolie's beau Brad Pitt revealed that Jolie has been taking pills that increase metabolism, in an attempt to get more energy.
    However, this has got Brad very worried, especially as he's trying to cope with taking care of the couple's four young kids. The source also revealed that the stress was putting a strain on their relationship. He wants Jolie to stop taking those pills.

source: Jolie addicted to diet pills? -International Buzz-Entertainment-The Times of India
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Adderall?

I would guess either adderall or something with ephedra in it (if this is true)

Most people EAT FOOD to get energy, but what do I know???

If she loses any more weight she will be invisible

Ugh.

Jesus Christ tap dancing on a ritz cracker! How many more stupid assed stories can possibly come out about Jolie and Pitt???

I didn't know cocaine came in a pill form.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    If she loses any more weight she will be invisible

Would that be a bad thing? No more crappy movies ... no more pictures of her & Brad looking "lovingly" into each other's eyes ... no more adoptions ...

Yeah, I'm ready for her to disappear!

She's not taking diet pills. Do you know how many overweight people I know personally who have been taking diet pills off and on or consistently for years? She's always been thin. Nowadays she's burning the candle at both ends and lives in LA. I'm not saying she couldn't be "on" something. But it's not the only or probably even the primary reason for her thinness.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    She's not taking diet pills. Do you know how many overweight people I know personally who have been taking diet pills off and on or consistently for years? She's always been thin. Nowadays she's burning the candle at both ends and lives in LA. I'm not saying she couldn't be "on" something. But it's not the only or probably even the primary reason for her thinness.
    She has not always been thin. Look at her in Gia and Tomb Raider. She was fit and absolutely voluptuous. And I liked her back then. But she has never 'always' been thin, at least not in the Karen Carpenter way she is now.

She was thin then, just not gaunt. I don't call that (how she looked in Gia or TR) voluptuous. People who think how the majority of Hollywood women look NOW is normal may probably call how Angie looked in those films voluptuous. But actual 'voluptuous' is Kate Winslet and Salma Hayek...for most of their careers anyway, these two have actually vacillitated between thin and voluptuous at various times.

AJ was "fit" in TR, I'll give her that. But she was actually very thin in Gia. It's just that her face still had a fullness(youth?) that it lacks now. AJ has always been thin. This thin? No, of course not. That's why it is painful to look at.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Oh I agree its painful to look at. I thought she was stunning around 7 years ago. I'm glad you mentioned Kate W. She's one of my favs simply because she has never fallen for the stick thin requirements of Hollywood- and she's just damn beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    I didn't know cocaine came in a pill form.
    You stole my joke! Only I was going to say 'heroin' since that seems to be the blind vice drug of choice for jolly Jolie.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Quote Originally Posted by cataroo View Post
    Would that be a bad thing? No more crappy movies ... no more pictures of her & Brad looking "lovingly" into each other's eyes ... no more adoptions ...

Yeah, I'm ready for her to disappear!
    I've never seen one movie she's been in, so obviously, it's easy to avoid her crappy movies.

Don't want to see the lovely dovey of Jolie/Pitt, staying out of threads with pictures of that would probably rid one of that problem.

...I don't get why the adoptions would bother you. Like her or not, she IS helping every child she adopts from a FAR WORSE life than they would have had otherwise. Anyone who is unbiased could see that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information