Hi all,
I am new here. I like the site especially the Johnny Depp photo pages!
Anyhow, I don't understand why women (yes I am included) have such a big preoccupation w/ weight.
It seems more present in the U.S.A. rather than Europe.

I am quite small 4ft 11inches. I am a size zero. I am not bragging, but that is a natural size for me due to my petite stature. But I do exercise as well. Not only for vanity but for health as well.

I truly try not to dwell on what # is onmy scale but how I feel.
Yes, I would love to look like Scarlett Johansson or Charlize Theron but unfortunately that isn't me.

We make it worse by scrutenizing celebs and their weight.
Ok honestly when will J. Lo and he rbig booty pay for gas for my car?Or how will knowing Kate Hurley's wedding diet help me buy groceries?

Yes it is interesting and entertaining to a point. But we (all women of all ages) must stop comparing ourselves to celebs and their bodies. Easier said than done right? RIGHT!! But I am truly trying to do that.

I realize they have personal trainers, makeup artists, personal chefs, hair people ect. Do you actually think 1/2 the celebs you see go and buy their own gorceries?? HA!!

What I have done to help eleviate my self image obession is to say positive things in the mirror about my body. I know it sounds corny but over time it does/can work. I truly love my butt! HA!!

I have also gone to websites like ivillage.com and prevention.com to find correct/healthy portion sizes and ideal weight calculator.

So ladies please know that you are much more than what you look like, what you wear and what you eat.