Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weight and Celebrity Photoshopping

Default Weight and Celebrity Photoshopping

iWANEX STUDIO - Professional Photo Retouching Services
    (click on "portfolio" at the top.)

I love these sites! Im so fascinated by them! Especially when its celebs.
    I found this link on "I'mnotobsessed.com"

Really interesting . . . a lot of skinny celebs like Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz, and Eva Longoria (big time) they felt it neccesary to add curves and make them look more "womanly". Same thing with tiny Christina Ricci, they actually made her a bit "fatter".

With Eva especially. In her pic before photoshopping, she isn't that sexy, and then they add hips and butt and she comes off looking like she wants her image to be.

A lot of these I think are more interesting before the ps. Is it really so terrible to show women with different bodies?? Do they really need to give everyone an hourglass shape? Esp with Kelly Clarkson. They of course had to make her a lot thinner and ditch her booty.

With the women, I notice they often pump up the boobs or make them more even.

I gotta give Halle Berry and Beyonce props, they always look good even before retouching.

Holy moly! No wonder they always look so great! Jeeze-we could too! Zap that big ribcage away! Get rid of freckles! What an eye opener! Quite a find,Olivia!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

They gave some of them a more hourglass-figure. Made the waist more defined and added a little roundness at the hips. Quite interesting. I never trust magazine pics anyway.

I have a program on my computer for airbrushing... lord its depressing. I can understand how celebrities feel. Its dangerous to play around with that stuff, because then you forget its not reality.

I do some photoshopping with my own pics! I shave down the fat and double chin and whatnot!

Yeah, I find candid photos of celebs a lot more interesting. If its in a magazine, they can pretty much do anything they want.

thanks MCjag!

wish that would been around when i got married
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

really puts some stuff into perspective doesnt it?

I just thought of something. Photoshopping is the virtual version of mr potato head.
    Last edited by Lani; April 16th, 2007 at 01:19 AM.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    I do some photoshopping with my own pics! I shave down the fat and double chin and whatnot!
    Me too, i always make my skin look totally flawless. Then i get upset because i dont really look like that! But its interesting isn't it!

I hate what they did to Kelly Clarkson's picture. For real, I would've been peeved. It's one thing to brighten a picture and to touch up a face, but to make such a drastic change in the weight just seems wrong. They did it with Eva too, but that also just proves that NO ONE is sexy in that position, even Eva has a belly that pops out.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Britney Murphey's is stunningly different as is eva longoria's, nicollette sheridan's

They actually add curves to eva's body. I dont think shes anything special. I used to think she had a great body until I realized she had no waist and a canary chest

I never really grasped the concept of air brushing when I was younger and thought that celebs actually had flawless skin and perfect bods

I never really grasped the concept of air brushing when I was younger and thought that celebs actually had flawless skin and perfect bods
    I used to think this, too. So its kind of a relief to see pics like this.

I also think its shitty that they HAD to make Kelly Clarkson's body so much thinner, even though she was already a nice weight. HATE. THAT.

in middle school misconception was that everyone's hair was real

lookin 4 Firecrotch Lohan as i reload my gun!

it seems like there's so much photoshopping done now...i just don't know what to believe about who.....
    "I was stoned. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. " -Jim Morrison

they can make an average person look like a million bucks. Thats why I like candid pics cause you can really see whats real. (even though you have to take ps and botox into consideration).

I also hate how photoshopping makes the features too smooth, like a doll. its fake and generic and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    I also hate how photoshopping makes the features too smooth, like a doll. its fake and generic and boring.
    Exactly. I like Marcia Cross, but her face makes her look like she belongs in Madame Tussauds.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information