Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan looks “really thin” again

Default Lindsay Lohan looks “really thin” again

http://fametastic.co.uk/tag/Lindsay+Lohan

Lindsay Lohan worried fellow clubgoers at the weekend when she was spotted looking worse for wear during a night out.

Lindsay, who checked out of the Wonderlands rehab facility three weeks ago, was spotted at Teddy’s at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Saturday night and an onlooker reports that Lindsay kept disappearing into the toilets and staying in cubicles for ten minutes at a time.

The onlooker revealed: “She looked really thin and tired, although it was quite difficult to tell if she had been drinking. Most of the other girls were surprised when they found out they had been sharing a restroom with a Hollywood A-lister.”

“She tried not to look at anyone as she left, but one girl noticed her and said, ‘That was Lindsay Lohan! Hasn’t she just come out of rehab?’”

In related news, an on-set source from her latest film I Know Who Killed Me reports that Lindsay is still as unpredicatable as ever. The source told In Touch Weekly magazine that a fortnight ago, she was hours late arriving to the set and “when she finally arrived, she said that she needed to take a nap”.

The source added that Lindsay didn’t emerge from her trailer for another five hours then only to throw up and immediately head home again.

shes been looking shady lately

BUT--i do like her new blonde hair! i hated the black AND this blonde is less platinum and more warm

Never believed for a minute that she was sober. I'm sure noone did.

I dont care about her anymore, she needs to get out of Hollywood. Once upon a time that place was for real actors only. Now its a disgrace.

WTF?

Is Lindsay Hohan going to like go down as like the female equivalent of Corey Feldman or Robert Downey Jr.?

She needs to get her act together if she ever wants to be taken seriously.

I laugh whenever she bitches about being upset for 'not being taken seriously and being a party girl' and all of her little 'yeah so I party but it doesn't get in the way of my work...' attitude. Ugh.

Directors/producers/actors need to STOP casting/working with her!!!

Sure she's a BIG name but she's a big name for all of the wrong reasons!!!

And to think I actually liked the girl back in her 'Mean Girls' and 'Freaky Friday' days!

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    Fametastic » Lindsay Lohan Tag Search

Lindsay Lohan worried fellow clubgoers at the weekend when she was spotted looking worse for wear during a night out.

Lindsay, who checked out of the Wonderlands rehab facility three weeks ago, was spotted at Teddy’s at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Saturday night and an onlooker reports that Lindsay kept disappearing into the toilets and staying in cubicles for ten minutes at a time.

The onlooker revealed: “She looked really thin and tired, although it was quite difficult to tell if she had been drinking. Most of the other girls were surprised when they found out they had been sharing a restroom with a Hollywood A-lister.”

“She tried not to look at anyone as she left, but one girl noticed her and said, ‘That was Lindsay Lohan! Hasn’t she just come out of rehab?’”

In related news, an on-set source from her latest film I Know Who Killed Me reports that Lindsay is still as unpredicatable as ever. The source told In Touch Weekly magazine that a fortnight ago, she was hours late arriving to the set and “when she finally arrived, she said that she needed to take a nap”.

The source added that Lindsay didn’t emerge from her trailer for another five hours then only to throw up and immediately head home again.
    Everbody knows its the BLONDE HAIR THAT IS MAKING HER LOOK SKINNIER!!! Just ask MK!
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Hit By Ban Bus!

i don't know if rehab even works but these people make a mockery of the process. they only go to save face not because they wan to.
    this girl gives new meaning to self destructive. i think she looks awful with blonde hair. i think it's a wig anyway. she looks best with dark brown. she will lose her looks very quckly at this rate.

Its not a wig, the paparazzi videotaped her having it dyed.

Bronze Member

^^^^what a famewhore going to a salon with so little privacy that she could be filmed with cream all over her hair

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

her thighs are lookin' chub to me.

^^ I saw a pic of her in shorts recently and I agree... maybe she gained weight in rehab, but she looks average not too thin

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoecho View Post
    ^^^^what a famewhore going to a salon with so little privacy that she could be filmed with cream all over her hair
    Lets not leave out the bit where she bought them pizza so they'd hang around

Thumbs down Well at least you know one thing

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    Fametastic » Lindsay Lohan Tag Search

This is why her boobs look real big, cuz she is reallll tiny!
    [[[[<3Rachel<3]]]]

^^ how do you get your username to be pink?? Its cute!

Frankly, I don't understand why everyone is so surprised.

Considering that there are upwards of 100 calories in each shot and alcohol presumably isn't permitted in rehab... well, you do the math.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information