Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: REAL Celebrity Sizes (again)

Default REAL Celebrity Sizes (again)

celebrity terrorist.: CELEBRITY SIZES

I'm sorry but NO WAY is Eva Longoria a 2, she's come out and said she was a 00 which means I think she's a 0. Mandy Moore ain't no 10 either, stop denying that you're not as fat as you want to be Mandy.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

I think these are all stated as one size larger than they actually are. Like, Paris and Mischa are probably 2's, not 4's. Nicole and Kate are probably 00 or smaller. Eva is probably a 0.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I also think they are all one or two sizes larger except some.
    I think Sharon Osbourn is actually not that big, I'd say one size down.
    KZJ has big boobs but I also think she is smaller, maybe size 8.
    Mandy Moore would prolly be smaller, I'd think that Kelly Clarkson is bigger than Mandy.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

How can JLo be a 6 when she (was quoted as used to) having 40" hips?
    In that case I'm a size 3!!!!

I find it difficult to beleive that Sharon Osbourne is a size 12. Isn't she quite short? & that'd be a size 16 uk (38 - 31 - 40)....

There is no way that Kelly Clarkston is a size 8

I'd think that Kelly Clarkson is bigger than Mandy.
    Totally. And Kate Winslet is bigger than Mandy too. I so wish Kate Bosworth would go back to this:

She has an actual ass!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

....okay.....here's the plan.....we slip a movable scale into the Oscars.....we put the wire underneath the red carpet....and some media outlet like E! can display the celebs' weights as they pass by............of course, no one would show up next year....but it would be funny as hell this year.....

I am a genius.

No way. Nicole and Kate are probably not even 00. They are wearing what would be the equivalent of child sizes if they weren't custom made for celebrities. I'm a 0 and about the sizenof Eva Longoria. I highly, highly doubt that she's a 2 because 2s fall right off of me and there's no way that she's bigger than I am. If anything, she's smaller.

Mischa and Paris are probably 2s. Katherine Heigl I can believe is a 6.

They need to switch their "8s" and "10s". Kelly Clarkson and Kate Winselt are NOT smaller than Mandy Moore by any stretch of the imagination. Mandy may wear size 10 pants just for the sheer length of them because she's so tall, but I doubt she's a true 10. My mom has the exact same body and wears a 10 in pants and a 6 in everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ....okay.....here's the plan.....we slip a movable scale into the Oscars.....we put the wire underneath the red carpet....and some media outlet like E! can display the celebs' weights as they pass by............of course, no one would show up next year....but it would be funny as hell this year.....

I am a genius.
    That you are!
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Gold Member

I don't know, something seems off. One of the moms at my son's preschool is a few inches shorter than me, I'm 5'4" and she's a teeny little thing and says she's in a size 5. I see those women up there and I would think they are bigger than they are claiming and others smaller. Of course that's basing it off my own sizes over the last 15 years.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post

I am a genius.

haha, it would be like thoes signs that telly ou what speed your driving at. BRILLIANT.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Elite Member

Well, my half sister is about the size of a child...very petite, she's in her 30's and still gets mistaken for a teenager. She's about 5' or 5'1 and she doesn't have an ounce of fat on her, but she's not bony either. Anyway, I figured, if anybody wears a size 0 she does. So I asked her if she was a size 0. She said no, she usually wears a 2 or 4. I was really surprised. I don't know if I know any women personally that are a size 0. It must be really, really tiny.

^^ I agree with you, the smallest woman I know personally is probably a 4, maybe a 2 and they are very slender. A size 0 woman must be incredibly slim.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I live in San Francisco, and there are loads of clothes on the racks in size 0. They don't look like they would cover my elbow, but people buy them, so some women are that small. My guess is mostly Asians.

What Mandy Moore size 10?? NO WAY!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information