Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton's parents planning an intervention?

Default Paris Hilton's parents planning an intervention?

INN-TERVENTION? Paris Hilton's worried family is rumoured to be planning an intervention to save the heiress from drugs, booze and bulimia. Sources say her parents, Kathie and Rick Hilton, are worried by the extent of their daughter's problems after explicit details of her alleged decadence were revealed in her own diaries and tapes. They were discovered in a storage vault, auctioned off and put on the Internet after Paris failed to pay storage fees. The items have now been removed from the net and a lawsuit seeks to permanently stop their display. The videos, made by Paris herself, reportedly show her in sex and substance-abuse acts and the diaries (allegedly in her own hand) reveal she's battled bulimia and used drugs. Insiders say these revelations shocked her family. They're awaiting the appropriate moment to confront Paris, 25, and offer help getting her into treatment. "They want to help Paris before it's too late. They fear she'll become another victim of life in Hollywood's fast lane," says a family source.
    PREDICTION: Paris spurns their assistance and continues her wild lifestyle.

London Free Press - Entertainment - Stargazing

"they want to help Paris before it's too late"..... hum.....guess you're at least 10 years too late.....

I say let her keep on keepin' on. More STDs, more vomiting, more coke, more ladybits flashed around the globe. It's worked so far and I can't imagine Parisite any other way, other than the whore she already is.

If her family was shocked by this, her family's full of Helen Kellers.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

They need to just do like with a lame horse and take her out back and shoot her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Whatever, they're right there with her all the time. They know what shit is going down. My guess is Paris realizes that her schtick is getting old so she's going to play the rehab card like everyone else and come out with a new image so she keeps her mug plastered everywhere.

Her parents missed their big chance to save us all.....birth control......

They won't do shit.

I just want her to go away by any means necessary. Bye bye bitch.

Yeah right, as if Paris parents are gonna do anything. They are just as publicity hungry as their twit head daughter. I remember when Paris's sex tape came out they interviewed her parents on their thoughts...and they just commented on how proud they are of their daughter and is 100% behind her. My parents would bannish me forever

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Whatever, they're right there with her all the time. They know what shit is going down. My guess is Paris realizes that her schtick is getting old so she's going to play the rehab card like everyone else and come out with a new image so she keeps her mug plastered everywhere.
    That's exactly what's going to happen.

Her parents have known about her drug use for years; she started young. Total bull...rehab and anorexia are SO in right now.

She really needs help. I wish her parents would do something. I wish someone would do something with the stars who have the same problems!!

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Yeah right, as if Paris parents are gonna do anything. They are just as publicity hungry as their twit head daughter. I remember when Paris's sex tape came out they interviewed her parents on their thoughts...and they just commented on how proud they are of their daughter and is 100% behind her. My parents would bannish me forever

Would your parents stick up for you in front of there people & then banish you when they got home?

I have to be honest & say that I would never expect anyone's parent to publicly trash them, so their comments do not surprise me. However, I hope that they discussed her actions with her at home.
    Its not like they can ground her / cut off her allowance - she's not a kid.

Rehab is overdone. She'll do something more pace setting like: enter a convent and emerge as Sister Mary Paris without robes and shorter skirts. At least mid thigh, to signal her seriousness.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Would your parents stick up for you in front of there people & then banish you when they got home?

I have to be honest & say that I would never expect anyone's parent to publicly trash them, so their comments do not surprise me. However, I hope that they discussed her actions with her at home.
    Its not like they can ground her / cut off her allowance - she's not a kid.
    my parents would NOT tell the media how pleased they are with me! they would not even speak on my behalf because they would be too ashamed and embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    my parents would NOT tell the media how pleased they are with me! they would not even speak on my behalf because they would be too ashamed and embarrassed.
    Yeah, I think that would be what "normal" parent would do. I don't think that the Hiltons are normal by any means tho; they must always be thinking of what damage control they can do. Or isn't her Mum supposed to have been just as big a troll when she was younger? Maybe they meant it??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information