Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Remember how fat Christina Aguilera was?

Default Remember how fat Christina Aguilera was?

For as harsh as the tabs can be when an actress puts on a a couple pounds, it shocked me when no one mentioned how fat/hugely chub Xtina got a couple years back. None of the chub pics ever made it in the tabs either. The only thing that was ever mentioned was her ugly raunchy look at the time (black hair, fake tan, etc), but never the weight. She addressed it later, when she started to take it off, talking about how she had to change her eating habits when she got older. But no one ever called her out on it

It was a true oddity bc almost overnight she went from being this iddy biddy little lady marmalade dancer to a piglet.

Im sorry, but these should have made the tabs
    http://www.fashionfollower.com/jpg/xtinadarker.jpg

http://kellyanncollins.com/album/alb...ng-Fat/aak.jpg

http://www.ferket.com/jvlt/images/tn_aguelera_2_fat.jpg

http://power953.com/images/Carson/x-tinaragged1.jpg

http://kellyanncollins.com/album/alb...ng-Fat/aai.jpg

well she may have put on a few lbs but she's not fat. She just looks like a regular woman.

I didn't even think Christina Aguilera was capable of getting 'fat'. Then again I wouldn't consider that fat, maybe alittle chunky. Proved me wrong anyway. Isn't she the same person who criticized Britney Spears for letting herself go?
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

I don't think those pics look "fat".

I really frigging hate the media pointing stuff like this out, so I am glad they didn't. Don't all of us females go up and down in weight anyway? I know I do.

Agreed, Honey.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

They made the tabs here and she said she WANTED to gain weight, and be chubby. So... apparently when they want to be fat, its not as much fun to make fun of them in the tabloids for it.

So what, because she'd gained weight, she should have been 'punished' by the tabloids? I don't get it. I think it makes a nice change that the tabloids didn't obsess over it. A lot of people get 'fat periods' and then return to their normal weight, it's not such a big deal.

The tabloids really only focus on people who are 'the in thing' at the time. Theres a hell of alot of celebrities they never really write about, and thats because they dont sell. Christina was smart, by saying she didn't give a shit about her body, the tabloids didn't really have a story- When kate hudson was fat the tabs here went mad- kates depressed, chris robinson only likes thin women, kate under presure, blah blah, and with Britney they had countless front pages with her fat ass splashed on the cover with the headlines- FAT, UGLY and DEPRESSED. Ka-ching!

I don't think she was fat either. It certainly didn't help that she squeezed herself in clothing that tight, some of the outfits could make any girl who has a bit meat on her bones appear fatter than they are. She was also very slim when she came into the spotlight as a teenager, so maybe it was the contrast. The tabloids are mean anyway... if somebody is bloated from a big meal the headlines say that they might be pregnant. My nerves woulnd't be strong enough to be a celebrity.

A*O

Aw come on ladies - anything over a size 2 is FAT FAT FAT right? Or at least the anas on this board would say so. I went to a party the other day with a wide range of ages from grannies to babies and there were quite a few teenagers. The teenage guys ate more or less anything they could find but the teenage girls picked suspiciously at carrot sticks and celery and maybe the occasional grape while drinking water and checking out the other chicks to see who was actually eating anything at all. Fucking pathetic.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^I know. I went to a party last week and this skinny, skinny girl refused to eat any birthday cake- she goes 'you guys have it, i just look at food and gain 10 pounds'. I was like and then later on she was tlaking about clothes and said 'i love black, its slimming'. She was already kate moss thin. Sad, sad, sad.

These actually were run in US Weekly some time ago, I remember seeing them, so she didn't get off the hook completely, why that matters I don't know yet...

A*O

I really, REALLY try to be sympathetic to these silly bints who think their whole 'worthiness' depends on their dress size, but come ON. It's 'cool' to be anorexic. That's the truth.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

what is happening to the world?? nowadays scary looking is considered attractive its bizaar

I blame Xtina's chunky look on the black hair.

As we all know, if you want to look skinny just do your hair blonde like Mary-Kate does.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information