Thread: Bridget Moynahan losing weight to compete with Gisele Bundchen

Default Bridget Moynahan losing weight to compete with Gisele Bundchen

Actress BRIDGET MOYNAHAN's representative has dismissed reports her client is rapidly losing weight to compete with her ex-boyfriend's rumoured new love GISELE BUNDCHEN. The I, ROBOT star's three-year relationship with American football player TOM BRADY ended in December (06) and he's since been linked to the supermodel. Friends now fear Moynahan is spending too much time in the gym in a bid to compete with the Brazilian beauty, telling the New York Daily News, "She's depressed. We were worried about her before, but she's just gotten too thin. It's unhealthy. She's spending all of her free time at the gym. "If Gisele Bundchen were dating your ex-boyfriend, wouldn't you be depressed too?" However, Moynahan's representative tells the newspaper, "There has been no change in the actress' weight. She is happy and healthy."
    http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...lation_1019965

here's a pic of her from December 2006 http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7277...078F5D87E7AA00

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

"If Gisele Bundchen were dating your ex-boyfriend, wouldn't you be depressed
    Umm, no, I'd seriously think he'd been a closet homo all along.

Elite Member

^^ Yeah, Giselle has a nice body, but her nose is huge and face is manly.

I can't believe she is the highest paid supermodel. There are so many more that are WAY prettier.

She should just get over it already.

Hit By Ban Bus!

"If Gisele Bundchen were dating your ex-boyfriend, wouldn't you be depressed too?"

No? How is she any better than anyone else? This just shows how insecure and self-conscious these people are.

Elite Member

I think the most insecure thing is a woman who believes her looks are what makes a man leave. Everything is so superficial with these celebs. They completely discount the possibility that they might simply have been boring, for example.

Bridget shouldn't worry anyway. It's not like Tom and Gisele will be staying together.

I think there are a lot more attractive women out there then Gisele. She'd barely get a ranking on my list.

"If Gisele Bundchen were dating your ex-boyfriend, wouldn't you be depressed too?"

Uh no, but I'd be seriously offended b/c she is butt ass ugly!!
    I'd be thinking, "DAMN. That's the look he likes and he was with me? I must really be a dog...."

Sorry folks, but I do not understand what all the fuss is over this woMAN. She fug.

I could see how Bridget can be insecure. She spend 3 years witha guy who she probably thought she was gonna marry and have babies with and then he dumps you for a much younger woman. A lot of fans always made comments about the fact that she was really old and not good looking enough for him and being dumped probably confirmed it for HER. I don't feel bad for her though. She cheated on her boyfriend to be with Tom and she deserved everything she gets.

Silver Member

I'd just go date someone from the COlts.
    Because I am a cunt like that...lol
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

Bridget is much prettier in the face than Giselle, and has on okay body too. Giselle's body is absolutely gross, in my opinion. She looks like a box with bolt-ons, and a man face. The worst out of all the VS models.

I think Gisele photographs very well. During the VS fashion shows she always look dynamite. I do think that she has a IT quality about her

Tell me again how Giselle's prettier than Bridget? I mean, her body's HOT but her face and that nose? Not so much. Bridget's face is way better.

Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

if giselle was with my ex boyfriend i would be pissed off at first but wouldn't really care.....i dont care for her to begin with though- she seems like a flaming bitch

Giselle should go lesbian, the things she could do with a nose like that. It'd be almost like a dildo. Strap on, shrap on.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Thread Information