Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Simpson weight gain rumors

Default Jessica Simpson weight gain rumors

I am hearing all over the place the Jessica Simpson has just ballooned particuarly in the last month. People who have seen her first hand are saying she actually looks "large". I know perezhilton has a not so flattering red dress pic of her, but Im wondering if anyone else can locate any body shots of her from the past month

From her New Year's pictures it doesn't look like she's gained any weight but you can't really see her body in those pictures. I haven't really seen any pictures of her that are more recent.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Wouldnt it be just scandalous if she's preggers?!?!?

^^^YEAH, funny how that spirit of her whole saving self for marriage doesnt really seem to be so relevant anymore. I always had this theory those two got married 99% out of horney-ness and when the thrill was gone there wasnt much left

I demand to see pictures

Is "large" like an American size 2-4 in Hollywood?

I wana see pics though, I'm curious now!

Elite Member

she gained a good 20lbs its obvious

Theres a pic of her in a red dress that used to be on Perez and Im trying to locate it. Also, its been in the tabs...everyone of my friends first response is "OMG i thought that was Ana Nicole"--so u know its bad. Its a pic of her on the set of a Pizza Hut commercial, and the tabs have printed it too but havent commented on her weight, oddly enough. It reminds me of a few years back when Xtina got all chub and had the black hair and the media NEVER commented on it, it was so obvious bc she had always been soooo teeny tiny and then chubbed out big time.

either way, ive noticed its very hard to find pics of jessica where she isnt dressed in layers with an enormous bag in front of her body

this is a not so bad picture, there is one of these action shots where you can really see that she has a BELLY

http://hollywood.outsidethebeltway.c...essica-simpson

Elite Member

she looks fine in the above shot. u dont have to have a severely flat stomach to be beautiful

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^I agree. And no one is thinking about holding their stomach in when they're doing an action like that. I don't doubt that she could be pregnant, though.

She has gained some weight, but it wasn't just out of the blue. She's been steadily gaining for a while. Despite the weight gain, I don't think she is what would be considered "large" at all. She's also wearing one of those mermaid style dresses that I have yet to see flatter ANYONE. It accentuates curves and fat even on the slimmest people.

I think she looks fine in the red dress photo.

She doesn't look like the type to be naturally thin, and though she's put on some weight I think she looks better. When she was all skinny it made her face look too weird and angular or something. Almost bug-like. She's short and meant to be kinda curvy IMO.

Still think she's as dumb as a box o' rocks though.

She looks fine in that dress, her arms are still very thin, you can see her ribcage and as for the "belly", hardly. She could've been bloated or it could be the angle she's standing at. I'd also say 20 pounds is an overstatement, she's gained weight since her size 0 Dukes of Hazzard days but it's not like she's a size 10.

I think she looks great.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

but I have seen her wearing lots of jackets...perhaps she's the coked up, pregnant starlet?

one of the rags, forget if it's the Enquirer or Star, said she gained 27 lbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information