Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham credits her figure to strict diet, not eating disorder

Wink Victoria Beckham credits her figure to strict diet, not eating disorder

http://www.people.com/people/article...005487,00.html

Victoria Beckham credits control, not an eating disorder, with keeping her figure so thin.

"I eat really healthy, I love Japanese food, lots of fish, any sort of fish, any sort of vegetable, lots of fruit, that kind of thing," said Beckham, the former Posh Spice, during an appearance recently on the BBC Radio program "Gordon Ramsay's Perfect Christmas Lunch."

Of the speculation in the British press about her having an eating disorder, she said, "I don't really care all that much. We live in Spain. I don't really see a lot of the press, and I don't really hear what's going on. I'm just past caring."

Still, she says, "I think there's a big difference between someone having an eating disorder and someone who is controlled about what they eat. There's a big difference, and every now and then of course I go out and eat what I like. But I do try to be quite disciplined in the way that I eat."

Beckham, who's 32 and has three sons (Brooklyn, 7; Romeo, 4; and Cruz, 1) with English footballer David Beckham, 31, also weighed in on the skinny models debate, saying: "What is a double zero? I don't even know what size a double zero is! � I think models are thin, that's the way that it is.

"All of the girls I know quite a few models and they actually eat, they're just naturally thin girls. And just because you're thin it doesn't mean you have an eating disorder. What is more of a concern is the age of the girls. Some of the girls on the catwalk are 13 years old and that is more worrying to me than the size of the girl, to be honest."

Beckham, who also said there wouldn't be a Spice Girls reunion, has faced questions about her appearance in the past couple of years. But friends have told PEOPLE she "eats healthily" yet, "she doesn't exercise at all."

"She eats more than what people would think," a friend insists.

HA, right...does she actually think people will buy this garbage?
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I fuckin' don't. Lieing anorexic bitch.

Can't you just feel the love?
    LHRB

Silver Member

Wait a second. Doesn't obsessing about weight and keeping a strict diet in order to get unnaturally thin for your build, classify as an eating disorder in and of itself?

Well, if one controls their eating to the extent that it makes them look sickly and skeleton-like, I'd say that's pretty much an eating disorder.

Whatever Victoria. I am sick of hearing her speak too.

Elite Member

She is that thin from "controlled" eating and no exercise

I hope that big bobblehead snaps right off of that twig neck of hers...

What figure?? She doesn't have a figure! She's just a stick.

at all the comments

I can just feel the love

Bull fu*king sh*t! You starve, Victoria. That's why you look like a small boy with stick-on tits.
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Quote Originally Posted by pinklilycat View Post
    Bull fu*king sh*t! You starve, Victoria. That's why you look like a small boy with stick-on tits.
    No, no that's because her husband likes under aged girls....

Did I just say that out loud? Opps!

Didn't Adam Ant write a song about her? (can't sing can't dance what can you do....? obviously not eat...)

^^Yeah, she's a freakin GENIUS when it come to the not-eating thing!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Hit By Ban Bus!

i like her actually. i watched a program on youtube called 'being victoria beckham ' and she was really down to earth. she admitted she was really insecure about her body, because when she was younger she was a bit pudgy and wanted to be a dancer and was told to lose weight. i think she's always afraid of being too big and it's totally a disorder and psychological. i dunno, after watching that i really liked her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by prnjcq7 View Post
    Still, she says, "I think there's a big difference between someone having an eating disorder and someone who is controlled about what they eat. There's a big difference, and every now and then of course I go out and eat what I like. But I do try to be quite disciplined in the way that I eat."
    By this I think she means that only occasionally she goes out to eats that Japanese food, fish, fruit and veggies she stated she likes so much. It's gotta be.

She should try deep-frying her carrot sticks. The woman isn't thin: she's sick and won't admit to it... as if people were stupid enough to buy her shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Egolita View Post
    she admitted she was really insecure about her body, because when she was younger she was a bit pudgy and wanted to be a dancer and was told to lose weight. i think she's always afraid of being too big and it's totally a disorder and psychological.
    Boo-hoo, cry me a river. She isn't a child anymore, and she's far from "pudgy" NOW, so she should grow and shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    By this I think she means that only occasionally she goes out to eats that Japanese food, fish, fruit and veggies she stated she likes so much. It's gotta be.

She should try deep-frying her carrot sticks. The woman isn't thin: she's sick and won't admit to it... as if people were stupid enough to buy her shit.

Boo-hoo, cry me a river. She isn't a child anymore, and she's far from "pudgy" NOW, so she should grow and shut the fuck up.
    You tell em Pandora!
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information