Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie starting to gain weight or still skinny?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Nicole Richie starting to gain weight or still skinny?

Is Nicole Richie About to Snap?

Posted Nov 14th 2006 3:10PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Nicole Richie

While several media outlets claim that Nicole Richie has finally gained a few pounds, she still looks like skin and bones to us. While on a shopping trip yesterday in Beverly Hills, a lightweight Barney's shopping bag looked like it was going to snap Richie's arm like a twig.

Still, it's an improvement over Nicole's skeletal summer look, which prompted her to seek professional medical attention.

source:
    http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/14/is-nic...about-to-snap/

Her boobies look a bit bigger than before at least.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

SVZ

I think she just dyed her hair....I guess brown would technically weight more than blonde since it's a deposit color.

To me it looks like she just dyed her hair and possibly got small implants to create the illusion of weight gain.

shes gained some weight, u can see it in her face..she doesnt need to gain THAT much more, just a little can make a difference on a tiny person and shes looking good

NICOLE RICHIE'S EATING MCDONALD'S!

November 13, 2006

On Friday night, pin-thin Nicole Richie, who recently was treated for weight issues, visited an L.A. McDonald's with a girlfriend. Kudos, Nicole!

Nicole sat in the passenger side of her friend's car as the two picked up their food via the drive-thru. And counting calories was sure not on Nicole's mind! "The girls ordered two Big Macs, large fries, an order of Chicken McNuggets and a vanilla shake," a source tells Star. "I was excited to see Nicole and surprised that she ate fast food. She's the one who wanted the milkshake!"

Before the pair's visit to McDonald's, they saw the Kirsten Dunst film Marie Antoinette at Hollywood's ArcLight Theaters. "She comes to ArcLight all the time to watch movies," a source tells Star." She was really sweet and down to earth."

After the film, Nicole and her friend stopped by Tribal Hollywood, one of the kiosks in the ArcLight courtyard. "She said she loved Kirsten Dunst in the movie and then bought three pendants: a blue one with the Japanese character which stands for love inscribed on it, one with a design of a pink butterfly and a purple pendant with a dolphin design," an eyewitness tells Star. "She was also carrying a little bag with gummy bears in it which she was eating and sharing with her friend."

source:
    http://www.starmagazine.com/celebrit...tainment/10302

p.s. SVZ added photos of NR getting McDonald's
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...10-2006-a.html
    Last edited by moomies; November 15th, 2006 at 12:55 PM.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

She took the gastric band off her stomach when she was in "rehab" for like three days and now she's actually able to eat more than fruit and leaves.

She has a looooong way to go....dont go rushing to judgement over a few pounds.
    You need to at least wait a month......because a couple weeks wont show REAL weight....just water weight ....to get something substantial you need a few weeks of good solid weight gain. BEcause she could lose it as quick as she gained it.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by esmereldagrubb View Post
    She has a looooong way to go....dont go rushing to judgement over a few pounds.
    You need to at least wait a month......because a couple weeks wont show REAL weight....just water weight ....to get something substantial you need a few weeks of good solid weight gain. BEcause she could lose it as quick as she gained it.
    What she said.

If she's gorging herself on fast food and lollies, that is so the wrong way to go about it. Her body has to be lacking in nutrients. She needs to have things like sustagen and eat healthy food in the right proportions. It's what I'm slowly learning about myself.

She will look amazing when she puts on a few kilo's though. I hope she keeps that hair color too.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

she is slowly looking better... thank gawd.

Silver Member

yeah. i also saw a lot of photos on other blogs and i think that she is really gaining. her things and abdomin are looking better and she has some boobies and her face is glowing. well its a small improvement but you just can not gain 20 pounds in a month or so. the healty way to do it is eating nutritient rich foods and to gain it slowly.
    well, hope she keeps this up cuz she is already looking a hell lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    To me it looks like she just dyed her hair and possibly got small implants to create the illusion of weight gain.
    Could be, couldn't it? It's not like she has gained ten pounds, but she is sporting bigger titties...

IMO, many female celebs would be under the same scrutiny, if they hadn't implants. They make you look much fuller (duh). For further evidence, see Giselle Bündchen, Madonna, Posh, Angelina (not sure if those are implants, but it's the only body part where she hasn't lost any weight), etc.

^^^ yea I agree, lots of VS models are skinny but most of them have implants and they don't look as emaciated and malnourished as Nicole.

I don't know. She at least has one foot out of the grave now.

Elite Member

Her weight gain is due to the new perky boobs she just got implanted.

Either way I wish I had will power to stop eating. I have Nicole up at my desk at work because she will help me lose those last 10. Yes I'm crazy, I've known for years. Yes this bitch may be dying but its the determination and will power that I love about her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information