Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham’s fury at skinny celebs website

Default Victoria Beckham’s fury at skinny celebs website

Posh's fury at skinny celebs website
    09/11/06

VICTORIA Beckham is leading the charge to scupper a website that ridicules the eating habits of celebs.

Or perhaps that should be non-eating – as that seems to be the beef that most of the super skinnies have with the site, celebrities-eating.com

The satirical website draws simple pleasure from showing pictures of A-listers caught stuffing their faces.

But a recent idea to do a Solids Watch Diary has gone down like a round of toast and mash at a Hollywood dinner party.

The feature was intended to keep tabs on infamously spindly luminaries and the rare occasions that they’re spotted eating grub.

But Posh, 32, thinks it’s a terribly intrusive idea and has called her fellow size zeroes to arms to get the site to ditch the idea.

A source told us: "While celebs like Nicole Richie have responded to the interest in their eating habits by posing up with fat-laden grub, Victoria has gone on the offensive. She doesn’t see the point in pretending to eat McDonald’s to convince people that she enjoys a meal.

"Her point is that she’s a fashion icon, so why on earth would she be pictured eating in public?

"Victoria wasn’t brought up to be so coarse and she’s discussed this silly site with friends like Elizabeth Hurley.

"They’ve written to the, er, brains behind it to ask them to take a more responsible approach to illustrating eating habits.

"Victoria is said to have contacted Nicole Richie because she’s so worried about the poor girl being pictured with food props. She hopes this can be settled sensibly."

Posh, who has been promoting her new book That Extra Half An Inch, has proved to be the most elusive quarry on the website.

Since speculation about the tiny frame of Richie, 25, she has been constantly pictured with fast food.

Hurley, 41, was snapped neither eating nor contemplating a meal but instead checking a prize hog at a country fete.

Source: http://dailysnack.com/celebrity_news...html?fSKU=5046
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Please. She's probably beside herself with satisfaction for any attention she gets as being in the ranks of the thinnest!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

A huge come down for Ms. Hurley. Now offically the "Les Nessman" of celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    A huge come down for Ms. Hurley. Now offically the "Les Nessman" of celebrities.
    Baby if you've ever wondered....wondered whatever became of me....

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

She has a point with Nicole Richie posing with "food props"
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Tha laughs on you Victoria! I just bookmarked that site!

Liz isn't skinny.

Why does being a fashion icon (choke!!) mean she can't be photographed eating? Oh, silly me.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

- I like the celebrities yawning website! that ones funny; it makes you wanna yawn

look at this stupid bitch!

love the look on my bf's face

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

"Victoria wasn’t brought up to be so coarse and she’s discussed this silly site with friends like Elizabeth Hurley.
    What, is she a lady to the manor born? Get real. And who discusses anything with Liz Hurley?

Now, leave poor Keanu alone! Can you imagine having the flu or similar and yakking out the car door and suddenly the paps turn up? So gross.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^^ What's gross is that photo.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Tha laughs on you Victoria! I just bookmarked that site!

Can't believe he peed right there but that's better than peeing in the water like a kid...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Is that Keanu barfing?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Is John Travolta wearing a toupee? Yes, I think that is Keanu.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Wait, she doesn't eat in public because she's a fashnion icon?

So she never goes to restaurants or eats anywhere but in her basement with the lights off?

Wtf kind of stupid sentence is that
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^Well, obviously, we already know that since these women are SO outright thin, just to catch them eating will make any photags day.

IF when they do eat, they probably do it within the vicinity of their own home. There's nothing wrong with that privacy. Or to have a dinner with your own family and no one else. Everything is very public these days, so just to sit within your house is a personal relief to some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information