Thread: The Size Zero Pill

Default The Size Zero Pill

from the Daily Mail
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...79&in_a_source

When asked about their recent rapid weight loss, emaciated starlets trip out the same old excuses. They're on a low-carb, high-protein detox or a juice fast; they're seeing this great new diet guru; they're working out; or they're really busy. We've heard it all before. But in the past few months the smokescreen shielding the secret world of celebrity slimming has started to lift. It's being openly acknowledged that Hollywood is in the grip of a diet drug phenomenon.

"Trainers like me laugh ourselves silly listening to celebrities talk about their diet and exercise routines," says Jackie Warner, the co-owner of Sky Sport & Spa in Beverly Hills. "If you want to get your body seriously skinny in three weeks, it's going to be difficult the natural way."
    But there's nothing natural about Celeb-land's latest take on the trend to be uber-tiny that has seen some of the world's highest profile women shrink to less than six stone. Poster girls for this scrawny silhouette include Victoria Beck-ham, photographed at the recent fashion shows looking painfully gaunt, while in the U.S., the pack is led by Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Mischa Barton and now Kate Bosworth, seen this week looking skeletal at a Dazed & Confused party in New York. All five share the hallmarks of being seriously underweight chicken wing arms, deflated, sagging breasts and protruding hip and chest bones.

And three of them are "Zoe-bots", clients of the super-stylist Rachel Zoe.
    Pin thin herself, she has championed the boho blonde, big sunglasses look in Los Angeles and masterminds the wardrobes of the Hollywood hot property she refers to as 'my girls'. Many believe it's Zoe who is behind the emaciated look. But it's an accusation that she's quick to squash. "I don't think it's fair to say I'm responsible because I'm a thin person, or that because I'm influencing their style I'm influencing what they eat," she says. "There was this crazy rumour I was getting diet pills from Mexico and distributing them. I was like: 'OK, I've never even tried cocaine. I don't do drugs I'm too much of a control freak.' "
    Isn't Zoe the one who is beginning to resemble someone at The Faces of Meth . I'm just asking, y'know?

I love Jackie - when is that show coming back on???
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I think Posh is just an old-fashioned anorexic, whereas the L.A. girls mentioned above are all on various drugs. That explains why their bodies are so saggy (skinny fat syndrom).

And Rachel Zoe really has to explain that leather face of hers if she's never taken drugs. BS!

Thread Information