Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By CornFlakegrl
  • 1 Post By Laurent
  • 3 Post By sputnik

Thread: Kelly Clarkson looking slimmer

Default Kelly Clarkson looking slimmer

Kelly Clarkson flaunts trim figure in black leather skirt | Daily Mail Online

Kelly Clarkson flaunts trim figure in black leather skirt as she prepares to host Billboard Awards
    By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 19:41 EDT, 17 May 2018 | Updated: 19:47 EDT, 17 May 2018

She's preparing to host Sunday's Billboard Music Awards.

And Kelly Clarkson looked every inch the pop music sensation as she flaunted her newly trimmed figure at a promotional event in Los Angeles on Thursday.

The 36-year-old beauty has been working on her fitness as she appeared in great shape rocking a black leather skirt for the red carpet.

Looking good! Kelly Clarkson looked every inch the pop music sensation as she flaunted her newly trimmed figure at a promotional event in Los Angeles on Thursday

Daring to impress, the Since U Been Gone songstress looked sensational in the black and white blouse that was tucked into her lithe waist.

She highlighted her chiseled face with a slight smokey eye and a smattering of bright berry lip.

The Texas native - who rose to fame as the first American Idol winner - has collected three Grammy's in her illustrious career over the last 12 years.

Critics: Kelly has battled critics about her fluctuating weight; (pictured right in December)

And during that time, she has battled critics over her fluctuating weight.

'People think, Oh, there's something wrong with her. She's putting on weight. I'm like, "Oh, no! I'm sorry, but that represents happiness in my emotional world"', she told Redbook in 2017.

'If you gauge your life on what other people think, you're going to be in a constant state of panic trying to please everyone,' she added.

And when someone tried to troll her last summer by tweeting 'You're fat,' Kelly tweeted back 'and still f***ing awesome.'

Impressive: Daring to impress, the Since U Been Gone songstress looked sensational in the black and white blouse that was tucked into her lithe waist

Meanwhile, the Voice judge will be onstage at the Billboard Awards in her first-ever hosting gig.

And she is doing it solo.

'That was a DEFCON, red-alert, total run-for-the-hills moment,' she told USA Today.

'But then we figured out something fun and cool to do that's totally in my wheelhouse. Now Iím not really nervous.

'And Iím not afraid to look like an idiot, so weíll start with that,' she added.

'Hands down, I will trip, there will be some kind of wardrobe thing, something will happen with Spanx,' she said.

But she's not concerned.

'I do not get embarrassed, honestly,' explained Kelly. 'If I trip, I'll get back up and be like, "Thatís funny!'"'

The Billboard music Awards airs this Sunday on NBC.

Jack-of-all-trades: Meanwhile, the Voice judge will be onstage at the Billboard Awards in her first-ever hosting gig

Read more: Kelly Clarkson flaunts trim figure in black leather skirt | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Good for her.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

She's looking good, but that loss seems really fast. Or maybe it's not, but it seems like she was still really heavy last month.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    ďWhat are you looking at, sugar-tits?Ē - Mel Gibson

That hair color is so bad. I like her and her spunk, but not her picture smile.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

good for her but that's no excuse for that outfit or the hatchet-face make up.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Those polka dot shoes.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

WTF is wrong with her mouth?

That was super fast! Seems like the nose still has not catched up with the weightloss...and the face in general looks off.

Her eyes are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    WTF is wrong with her mouth?
    Her mouth has always been like that when she smiles hard. Her mouth doesnít close all the way, gummy, with spaces. Iíve noticed it for years.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Thread Information