Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Nigella Lawson surprises fans with noticeably slimmer physique

Elite Member

Default Nigella Lawson surprises fans with noticeably slimmer physique

Nigella Lawson surprises fans with noticeably slimmer physique

Hello!
    hello 6 days ago

Nigella Lawson has surprised fans with her weight-loss transformation. Taking to her Instagram page to share a picture of herself filming a new cooking show, the celebrity chef looked noticeably slimmer.

Her followers shared their shock at her new look, with one commenting: "Ooooh darling fabby figure, you look wonderful you sexy chick! How the hell have you lost the last half a stone?"

Another wrote: "Looking great!! Very slim. Looking forward to seeing the new series."

A third post read: "Looking beautiful as always. Can't wait for your new book and inspiration."

In previous years, Nigella, 57, has slimmed down from a size 16 to a svelte size 12. But she revealed her weight-loss was not down to dieting: "No-one should be put on this earth to go on a diet," she told Good House Keeping in 2015.

"It's certainly true my weight went up - that happens in life sometimes. I have never been on a diet to try to lose weight. I feel like I havenít lost weight, but Iím possibly in better shape."

Over the past few weeks, Nigella has been working on her upcoming cookery show, At My Table, which will air on the BBC.

Alongside the picture, the mother-of-two wrote: "Day 2 on set with @robinfox78 on camera for new series, At My Table #atmytable." The six-part series marks Nigella's return to the BBC after two years as she continues to share indulgent home cooking recipes.

"I'm excited to be making this new series and to share with viewers many new recipes alongside favourites that have evolved as I've cooked them over the years," the TV star said in a statement.

"At My Table continues my celebration of home cooking, infusing everyday with pleasure and flavour. What matters most in life is the connections we have with each other and food is always at the heart of this."

(© Provided by Hello Magazine UK)

Elite Member

Darn it, the Instagram part didn't work and i can't 'edit' the post.. Gah!

Here are some recent 'before/after' pics of Nigella..

(© Provided by Bauer Media Pty Ltd) The celebrity chef has gone down from a size 16 to a size 12 in the past few years.

(© Provided by Bauer Media Pty Ltd)

(pics courtesy of Nigella Lawson is Dishier Than Ever)

Elite Member

Yep, me again .. oh man the 'Edit' button is having another cheeky day off today

(© Provided by Bauer Media Pty Ltd)

Nigella recently stepped out for British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman's leaving party, pictured with Laura Bailey and Victoria Beckham.

Vicky! Eat something, ffs. Nigella looks amazing. Hello cheekbones!
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

I'm more concerned about the lady in the middle with that neck. That looks painful.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Nigella does look great.

Nigella's always been like that. She puts on a bit of weight while working on a new cookbook and then it comes off again when she's done.

I really love her approach to food. I'm so sick of gluten-free everything (no offense to the people who actually do need to avoid the stuff) and don't even get me started on the complete and utter bullsh*t that is paleo. Every single time I see paleo mentioned in connection with food, the anthropologist in me wants to beat the life out of someone. Ugh!

Elite Member

Nigella is beautiful, larger or smaller.
    BITTER likes this.

She's always been very pretty I think.
    tulip likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Nigella Lawson looks great and healthy, while Victoria Beckham and the other woman in the photo with her are clearly wasting away.
    BITTER and I'mNotBitter like this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Nigella's always been like that. She puts on a bit of weight while working on a new cookbook and then it comes off again when she's done.

I really love her approach to food. I'm so sick of gluten-free everything (no offense to the people who actually do need to avoid the stuff) and don't even get me started on the complete and utter bullsh*t that is paleo. Every single time I see paleo mentioned in connection with food, the anthropologist in me wants to beat the life out of someone. Ugh!
    I had to Google paleo, (GR is sooo educational )... so it said it's basically a 'caveman' diet. What's your objection, if you don't mind me asking? I'm vegan, (ok, ok, I cheat on cheese and cream once or twice a year), but it's made me interested in different diets, so I'd love to get your input.

Her recipes are good too. I think I shared one of them on the Recipes forum.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

She does look fantastic. She looked good before too.
    Kittylady likes this.

Looks more like a UK 10 (supposedly a US 6, but in my experience that would be more of a US 4).

I prefer the old Nigella. I think she's had cheek implants.
    Novice likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information