Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By Air Quotes
  • 2 Post By o0Amber0o
  • 3 Post By BelledeJour
  • 6 Post By tulip
  • 1 Post By qwerty
  • 3 Post By sparkles

Thread: Kendra Wilkinson proudly displays her stretch marks in honour of Mother's Day

Default Kendra Wilkinson proudly displays her stretch marks in honour of Mother's Day

'Look what my babies did!' Kendra Wilkinson proudly displays her stretch marks in honour of Mother's Day

In honour of Mother's Day on Sunday Kendra Wilkinson proudly revealed to fans what her tummy looked like after the birth of her two children.
    The 30-year-old star posted several photos on Instagram, including one very revealing snap showing her stood in her bra giving the camera a close-up of the loose skin around her torso.
    'Look what my 2 babies did... They made me happy. #happymothersday' the Kendra On Top star wrote alongside the photo in which she happily gazes down at the camera.

'Look what my 2 babies did...' Kendra Wilkinson shared a snap of her post-baby tummy on Sunday as she posted a series of Mother's Day photos

In two follow-up throwback photos, the TV star paid tribute to her two children; six-year-old son Hank IV, and daughter Alijah who turns two on May 16.
    In the first snap the blonde beauty is seen cradling her newborn son.
    Kendra wrote alongside it: 'With Lil Hank I was soooo attached to him. I didn't want anyone near him. He was all mine. To the point of being crazy and territorial.
    'I still feel that way now. We have this mother/son bond that's so strong. I can't go one night without praying and cuddling with him. I am cherishing every moment with him.'

Her last Mother's Day photo showed her lying next to her little girl and gazing at her lovingly.
    She wrote: 'With Alijah, we are homies... I kinda let her do her thang. She is who she is already pretty much. Our favorite thing we like to do together besides nails, watching sports and eating cheese is to play "spider mama" where I become "mama long legs".
    'She has my gene n I'll definitely have to work with that n not fight it cuz she's my mini me n we don't like rules. #mothersday'
    Meanwhile, Kendra will celebrate her seventh wedding anniversary with husband Hank Baskett on June 27.
    Season 5 of Kendra On Top airs on Fridays from 9 pm on WE.

Read more: Kendra Wilkinson uses Instagram to display stretch marks in honor of Mother's Day | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Those kids have beautiful hair.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

^^^ They do - Kendra has gorgeous hair so that must be where it comes from.

No hate here, for some reason I like Kendra and crew - props to her for showing off normalcy.
    dallison and holly like this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Adorable kids and I like her for that kind of post. Finally a celebrity showing this and not all this perfection.
    snoopqueen, holly and Bluebonnet like this.

Elite Member

I love this post. Good for her! I will never forget going in for my 6 week postpartum appointment and my doctor commented negatively about my stretch marks from pregnancy -- saying "look what she did to you! That's too bad." I was so angry. I didn't care about stretch marks I had a beautiful, healthy little girl. What a jackass.

^^I'm sure a male doctor told you that!

Her kids are beautiful.
    HWBL likes this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I love this post. Good for her! I will never forget going in for my 6 week postpartum appointment and my doctor commented negatively about my stretch marks from pregnancy -- saying "look what she did to you! That's too bad." I was so angry. I didn't care about stretch marks I had a beautiful, healthy little girl. What a jackass.
    Fucking asshole. He has no business being an ob/gyn.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Elite Member

Yes, it was a man. Not my regular OB/GYN but the one who delivered my daughter because he was on call. I didn't like him much before, but despised him after that comment. I avoided him my next pregnancy and thankfully my regular dr was the one to deliver my son.

I need one of those stomach things.

Quote Originally Posted by I'mNotBitter View Post
    I need one of those stomach things.
    I was wondering what that was. Believe it or not, until I saw this photo I had never seen anyone else with a little loose skin on their tummy after a pregnancy-other than me. I had no friends to ask about it as none of my closest friends have kids, and since I am adopted, my mom was not a great source of information. I just thought it was yet ANOTHER weird thing that just happened to me. (FYI, I have a connective tissue disorder called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and it can affect my body in rather odd ways.)
    BelledeJour, dowcat and panic like this.

damn, her kids really are adorable!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Her kids are gorgeous.

Thread Information