Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Jonah Hill blew up bigger than ever

Default Jonah Hill blew up bigger than ever

Jonah Hill’s significant weight gain has his friends worried about his health

• July 01, 2015

These are photos of Jonah Hill from June 16th, although they were only released over the weekend. I’m not sure why it took so long for them to come out, but I do know that I sat on these photos for a few days because covering Jonah Hill’s significant weight gain makes me sad. Jonah’s always been a bigger guy, and it feels like his weight has yo-yo’d significantly over the past five years as he crash-diets and then quits. It also feels like this kind of weight gain would be a MAJOR story in gossip circles if this was a woman. Like, if this was a woman, the weight gain, the backlash and the reaction would probably make the cover of People Magazine.

In the photos, Jonah was in NYC. He’s spent much of the past three months or so in Miami,filming Arms & the Dude with Miles Teller. It was not a role where Jonah “needed” to gain weight to play a real person – the story is based on two real Miami guys, but neither of the guys is significantly overweight. I’m just saying, this doesn’t feel like “Oh, Jonah is super-Method.” It feels like “Jonah has some issues and he’s eating his feelings.”

OK! Magazine had a recent story
    about Jonah’s weight gain – which is weird because none of the other tabloids are running any stories about it – in which “insiders” say Jonah is now “well over 300 pounds” and his health is seriously struggling. An insider says, “He used to go to the gym regularly, but now he gets winded just walking down the street.” It does seem like – in these photos – Jonah had to sit down for a moment to catch his breath.

Anyway, I hope someone is saying the right things to Jonah. Who would that be, though? Would Leonardo DiCaprio be the one to say, “Man, I’m worried. Maybe you should see a nutritionist and a trainer”?

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.

http://www.celebitchy.com/435244/jonah_hills_significant_weight_gain_has_his_friend s_worried_about_his_health/
    I don't remember him being this big, did he gain all the weight back plus extra?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Fat man in a little coat. It does look like he gained some extra when he put the weight back on.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

"The American Who Grew Up a Hill but Turned into a Mountain"

My first thought was "Good" and I know thats awful but he seems like a smarmy prick.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

i didn't think he looked good when he lost all that weight, but this isn't a good look either.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

Not surprising. Typically, yo-yo dieters lose, gain it all plus more, lose, gain it back plus more, etc. That's how you end up heavier and heavier. I know, it's the story of my life!

I like Jonah and I agree it seemed weird when he got too skinny but he's bigger than he's ever been here. I hope he will get to a healthy weight.
    sputnik likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Super-bad idea for someone who had such extreme weight loss to gain weight back for a movie role.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Super-bad idea for someone who had such extreme weight loss to gain weight back for a movie role.
    As if he gained it back for a movie role...this fucker is just eating himself to death because he is a pig.
    Kathie_Moffett, Alysheba and tonks like this.

This makes me kind of sad, like that Rob Kardashian thread. Jonah was always a chubster but he looks like he's gone off the rails now. This won't end well if he doesn't get control.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    As if he gained it back for a movie role...this fucker is just eating himself to death because he is a pig.
    Guess I'm having an unusually compassionate day, but this is an awful thing to say. Weight issues can be complex and I wouldn't just write it off as him being "a pig."
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i didn't think he looked good when he lost all that weight, but this isn't a good look either.
    I didn't think so either, he had that "used to be heavy" look. He should have weight trained. Also, I remember reading that it was bad for his career. I can see that. I can't picture his thin self in those roles.

twitchy2.0 likes this.

^ you saw what I did there?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^ you saw what I did there?
    Yep!

I know the fart smile doesn't make sense, but I'm giggling.
    Trixie likes this.

Fitting that a man with the last name Hill is a man mountain.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information