Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian works out 3 hours a day, trying to be a ‘size-zero bride’

Default Kim Kardashian works out 3 hours a day, trying to be a ‘size-zero bride’

Kim Kardashian has lost almost 70 pounds since giving birth to daughter North in June, but she’s far from done.

“Kim wants to be thinner than her pre-baby body and is willing to do anything to get there,” a friend exclusively tells In Touch. With her wedding just a few months away, the new mom is hell-bent on dropping more weight — no matter what the cost to her health. “She’s desperate to be a size-0 bride,” says a pal.
    She’s also trading in mommy-and-me time with North for three-hour workout sessions. “She works out every day at 5 a.m.,” her close pal Jonathan Cheban tells In Touch.

She’s still following the strict Atkins diet and is “counting the calories in everything and living on grilled fish, chicken and steamed vegetables,” says a friend. “She admitted she’s barely eaten a carb for nearly four months.”
    The wedding is a huge motivator, but so is Kim’s dream of being accepted by fashion’s elite.
    “Kanye’s been talking to [Vogue editor in chief] Anna Wintour about having the wedding appear in the magazine,” a source close to the rapper tells In Touch.
    [From In Touch Weekly]

Oh, is this about Vogue? That might make more sense than being a size-zero bride. Because quite honestly, I don’t think Kanye wants a size-zero bride. He wasn’t happy when she gained weight during her pregnancy, but I imagine he loves her at her current size. But if Kim is trying to impress Nuclear Wintour with her weight loss, that’s another story altogether.
    And if you want some counterprogramming for the “Kim is going to be a size zero!”fiction, The Daily Mail had an interesting piece about the REAL sizes Kim buys:

Kim Kardashian’s shapely bottom is so famous it has its own Twitter account. But, like many of us, it appears that even Kim has problems finding jeans that flatter her famous curves. Now it has been revealed that the 33-year-old pays an expert tailor the princely sum of £3,000 a day to be on hand at all times to ensure that her jeans fit perfectly. According to Grazia, Kim and Kanye employ stylist Cornelius Clay to make alterations whenever the couple desire.

‘It means Kim can buy jeans, have them altered and be photographed in them within a matter of hours,’ revealed the source, who also claimed that Kim even gets her own Kardashian Kollection jeans tweaked.

‘Kim has a size 4 [UK size 8] waist and size 10 [UK size 14] bottom, so she often has to buy a size up and have jeans taken in at the waist for a snug fit. She’s only 5ft 2in, so they’re often taken up a few inches, too,’ added the source.
    After Kim made a very racy appearance in Kanye’s music video for Bound 2, it was claimed she may have had a little help in slimming down her waist in scenes which show her writhing around topless on a motorcycle. But the mother-of-one – who welcomed baby daughter North ‘Nori’ West’ into the world last June – has insisted she worked hard to achieve her trim post-pregnancy shape, after months out of the spotlight during which she embarked on a gruelling exercise regime and strict high-protein Atkins diet.
    Asked how she achieved her gym-honed physique by TMZ last week, she said: ‘No carbs, workout and dedication!’
    And the showbiz stalwart admitted losing the 50lbs she gained while pregnant was the ‘biggest challenge’ of her life. Speaking to chat show host Jay Leno in late October, she said: ‘Actually I got on the scale today and it said that I am 50lbs down. That made me so excited. I can honestly say it was the greatest challenge of my life.’

[From The Daily Mail]

Cele|bitchy | Kim Kardashian works out 3 hours a day, trying to be a ‘size-zero bride’

Pfft. More like a US size 8 waist and 14 bottom. And that's only after the 70lbs lost. Maybe. I'm the same height and have an ass (but better looking than hers) too. That ass will never fit into a single digit size anything unless she has some fat (or implants) removed.

Also:
    She’s still following the strict Atkins diet and is “counting the calories in everything and living on grilled fish, chicken and steamed vegetables,” says a friend. “She admitted she’s barely eaten a carb for nearly four months.”

I don't believe this bullshit for a minute. Not unless Kanye has hired the food police to follow her gigantic ass around and smack stuff out of her hands.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Ah ! Ah ! They're still trying to have us believe that her ginormous ass fits into normal sized trousers come on guys
    holly likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Elite Member

Let her not eat a carb for months and months and then we can all enjoy the post wedding blow up after she eats a cracker.

Also, if she wants 'a million' kids she is going to pack on the pounds again anyway. It's all such lightweight BS.

Unlike her.

Bullshit. Her ass isn't gonna fit into a size 0 dress. More like a size 14 just for her ass.

All she needs to do is take out those ass implants. Presto!
    Go Habs Go!!

Elite Member

If she somehow made herself that thin, her body would look weirder than her face currently does.

He wasn’t happy when she gained weight during her pregnancy,
    I wouldn't want to marry a man who thinks he owns my body and can be unhappy about it, especially if the reason is weight gain due to a pregnancy...

What is going on with her implant region?

Gold Member

Loosing weight is totes more important than spending time with your baby.
    Palermo and BelledeJour like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    Loosing weight is totes more important than spending time with your baby.
    Well of course, as is talking ad nauseum about your weight ---- so much more important than that new daughter. Fuck this bitch.
    Palermo, BelledeJour and Lily Bleu like this.

I wonder if some nanny took off with that baby how long it would take for Kim to realize she was missing.
    lucianodel, holly and rockchick like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Days probably. And she'd still have to ask Cris and Kanye what to do about it.

She is a zero, not in the sizing category tho.
    rockchick and I'mNotBitter like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information