Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Rebel Wilson And Melissa McCarthy Made A Fat Pact

Default Rebel Wilson And Melissa McCarthy Made A Fat Pact

Radar says that Rebel Wilson and Melissa McCarthy, the team leaders of Hollywood’s Team Chunk (copyright: Fresh) division, have made a pact to stay BBWs and to not go the Jennifer Hudson route by skinny-fying themselves. Rebel and Melissa are both lifting their fingers up to Hollywood and they refuse to only eating wet iceberg lettuce at Golden Corral so they can “fit in” with Hollywood by becoming a skinny bitch. Some source says that they love being rubenesque blossoms in a garden of skinny whores and have signed their names in cinnamon roll frosting while promising to not lose the chunk.

“Rebel and Melissa have known each other for five years and there’s a lot of love there. Neither one of them is trying to lose weight and they’ve formed this little support group to keep each other from falling into the skinny Hollywood trap. Obviously, they could both snap their fingers and lose the weight because of the resources they have available to them — which could include everything from personal trainers to Lap Band surgery — but right now they’re agreeing with each other that they have to hold the line and provide a positive image for overweight girls everywhere. There will be plenty of time for dieting years from now, but Rebel and Melissa are determined to stay at their current sizes for now.”

I know, if only they made a pact to make better TV shows. And Kirstie Alley just threw a 2,000-calorie side-eye at “could both snap their fingers and lose the weight,” because she could get her head implanted on a size 0 model’s body and she’d still find her way back to fat again.
    Gossip Cop says that this story is made of equal parts shit and lies and that Melissa and Rebel aren’t Fat Pact Sisters. Melissa and Rebel might not have made a fat pact, but I make a fat pact with myself every time I inhale an entire bowl of ice cream soup and peppermint Oreos while staring at the elliptical/coat rack in the corner.

Dlisted | Rebel Wilson And Melissa McCarthy Made A Fat Pact

If Rebel lost weight she would be a fucking knockout.
    Beeyotch, cheray and soogar like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

They don't need to fall into the "skinny hollywood trap" but if they're not careful they're going to fall into the diabetic/ heart disease trap.

they should make a 'be funny' pact.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

First comes the fat jokes about themselves, then "I love my body", then weight loss. Tic tock, tic tock. Heard it all before.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    First comes the fat jokes about themselves, then "I love my body", then weight loss. Tic tock, tic tock. Heard it all before.
    They will have the story on People or US Weekly about it was for health benefits and they didn't do it out of Hollywood pressure
    BelledeJour and Bluebonnet like this.

^yup.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I was wondering if anyone cared to place a bet which of them will do the 'dramatic weight loss' thing first. Yeah, I'm a cynic but I've also seen this happen, as well as watching office co-dieters go out of their way to sabotage each other so one of them loses weight faster than the other.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I hate Super Fun Night, the show is simply unfunny to me and Mike and Maddy was funny the first season, but the fat jokes and strained repartee have gotten old.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

fgg

^i had high hopes for it but it sucks horribly!
    BITTER likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^^^They are trying too hard.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

There was a point during Gilmore Girls when Melissa lost a lot of weight. She looked great, too. Still like herself, but healthier. It didn't last long, though.

I think it's a healthy size for her. Maybe not even that thin. Maybe it was because it was never the central comedic conceit of her character, but I think she looked much better throughout her entire run on Gilmore Girls. Looking back there were seasons when perhaps she was close to her current size, but I noticed it less before. Now that her whole image is based around her size, it's all I see. It's a shame too, because she was pretty charming at one time.
    yowzers likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

it makes me wonder if some of these funny bigger girls worry that if they lose weight they won't be seen as so 'funny'. what happened to lisa lampanelli? is she still doing roasts? alot of her jabs were about her weight.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Those cat eyes on RW's shirt are in a bad spot. Cat eye boobs.

Melissa McCarthy Reveals a New Slimmed-Down Look
    Melissa McCarthy Reveals a New Slimmed-Down Look - Mike & Molly, Celebrity Weight Loss, Melissa McCarthy : People.com

Melissa McCarthy revealed a new physique when she stepped out over the weekend.

The Mike & Molly star, 44, appeared noticeably slimmed down while attending the P.S. ARTS Express Yourself event in Santa Monica, California, on Sunday.

McCarthy was snapped wearing a multi-colored jacket worn over a black top and black pants at the event's red carpet.

Although she seems to have dropped a few pounds, in the past the actress has spoken about being confident no matter what.

"I've never felt like I needed to change," McCarthy previously told PEOPLE. "I've always thought, 'If you want somebody different, pick somebody else.' "

It's that body confidence that she hopes to instill in her two daughters, Vivian, 7, and Georgette, 4.

"I want my girls to know what's real, that how you should or shouldn't look all of the 'shoulds' it applies to no one," she said. "It's not real. It's made up."

Melissa McCarthy Reveals a New Slimmed-Down Look - Mike & Molly, Celebrity Weight Loss, Melissa McCarthy : People.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information