Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Greece’s Most Beautiful Model Nana Karagianni Battles Anorexia (Shocking Pictures)

Default Greece’s Most Beautiful Model Nana Karagianni Battles Anorexia (Shocking Pictures)

Where's the pictures, Jen? Where's the article? Never mind. I'm on a computer now:

Nana Karagianni, one of the most sexy journalists in Greece who married her fiance few years ago is battling a terrible eating disorder called Anorexia.

Nana Karagianni’s anorexia disease started when she ventured into modelling.

The sexy lady was hit by the worst disease most models battle over their fear of becoming too fat. This is a condition when people abstain from eating or even after eating, they vomit immediately.

Nana who is still happily married recently shared some anorexic photos of herself on Facebook to prove to her fans that her man is still standing by her side. Nana Karagianni eating disease has made her unrecognizable in social setting.

Anorexia is an eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight, as well as a distorted body self-perception. It typically involves excessive weight loss and is usually found more in females than in males.

It is simply a medical term for lack of appetite. Hope she gets medical help on time.

An horrific disease

How is she alive?! Holy shit! ETA Some corrections there, I take issue with "most models" suffering from this. I knew as many models as women who were not models, who had eating disorders. I knew many, many models who had no food issues, including myself. Just as I have many women friends who have no food issues. Also, bulimia is where you throw up, not anorexia. It is so very sad. Shocking to see these pics.
    chartreuse, olivia and Rachel like this.

A*O

Dear God...... There's a woman around here who's this thin. Ironically she seems to spend most of her time hanging around the grocery store. I wish I understood what's going on in these sad women's heads but I just don't.

She's BASKING in all the attention. I can't believe she has enough muscles to support herself standing up. Freak.
    Last edited by A*O; September 27th, 2013 at 05:39 AM.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

these pictures are photoshopped, right? RIGHT? if not, i absolutely do not understand how she's still alive. her legs are literally the size of my arms, if not skinnier. she looks like a corpse. very sad.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Not to diminish her famished skeletal condition--but when I googled this woman she seems to be most famous for her starvation.

There are photos of her at a normal weight, but few references to any actual 'modeling' career.

Whoever she is, of course this is some kind of tragic psychosis, but I cannot find much evidence that she was ever any kind of famous model.

I do hope she survives. It looks questionable at the moment.

Speechless

Quote Originally Posted by azoria View Post
    Not to diminish her famished skeletal condition--but when I googled this woman she seems to be most famous for her starvation.

There are photos of her at a normal weight, but few references to any actual 'modeling' career.

Whoever she is, of course this is some kind of tragic psychosis, but I cannot find much evidence that she was ever any kind of famous model.

I do hope she survives. It looks questionable at the moment.

ITA. In truth, she wasn't ugly, but would not be noticed as exceptional enough to become a model Kinda like the Baldwin kid.
    The photos of her are truly scary. She's literally only skin, bones, hair and teeth.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

She's my neighbour. In the new house where I have moved I see her almost all the time. If you think these photos are bad, the live show is even worse, I'm telling you. It is completely horrifying to see this walking skeleton and now in the summer she's always going around in super tiny miniskirts and tiny tops exposing her bones. I had no idea she is a celebrity because I don't keep up with them, I haven't owned a working TV for the last 2 years or so.

Last I saw her was about two weeks ago. She was carrying bags of shopping from the supermarket. I have also seen her out in a nearby cafe with some friends and I think her husband. As she walked slowly up the stairs to go to the bathroom it seriously looked like the Terminator. Very sad, I hope she makes it.

But, gimme a break, Greece's most beautiful model? She was some TV presenter if I remember correctly.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sweet baby Jesus! That's sad. I wonder if she is getting treatment.

Horrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    She's my neighbour.

Last I saw her was about two weeks ago. She was carrying bags of shopping from the supermarket. I have also seen her out in a nearby cafe with some friends and I think her husband. As she walked slowly up the stairs to go to the bathroom it seriously looked like the Terminator. Very sad, I hope she makes it.
    Thank god you saw her at the supermarket.
    Last edited by azoria; September 27th, 2013 at 06:24 AM.

I'm surprised she could carry anything, she looks ready to drop at any minute. At the bar where I saw her she even had some food on her plate but she seemed to be just pushing it around and not really eating Boyfriend and I tried to be discrete but couldn't help noticing her.

I googled her a bit now that I know her name. Her husband is doing his best to help her, he's put her in the hospital 3 times but she was released after getting a little better. They live near his parents now and the whole family is trying to help her since apparently her own family has abandoned her years ago.
    azoria, effie2 and Rachel like this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

it's bad enough she's anorexic but why does she insist on the horrid fake tan and bleached hair too?
    and yes, she's horrifically skinny but some of those pics are photoshopped. really badly too. not sure why, she doesn't need any ps, she's horrifyingly malnourished as it is. she seems to love it though, and all the attention it gets her.
    Lenny likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Νο,no model,just a trashy tv presenter for a while.Now she makes money out of her horrible looks,in and out the hospitals and idiotic tv interviews.She ll be a goner soon.A terrible disease..i dont think any of the pictures are shopped,my chubby young one calls me to watch everytime she is on tv and boy she is a living nightmare..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information